Started excersising again

I had a break because of bad health, but now I’m back at it. Really feels good afterward, definitly worth it.

I’m doing a combination of strenght and yoga for a little more than a hour every 3rd day. That seems to work best for me. If I train more often I tend to get injuries. Will maybe try to do some running alternate days if I feel up to it.

5 Likes

I walk the track for about an hour every Monday. During summer I walk outside for about an hour every Monday and Thursday. I like walking outside but I don’t like getting hot and sweaty.

1 Like

I stopped going to the gym, it makes me feel worse maybe even a bit psychotic

You mean excersising exacerbates your symptoms?

1 Like

Lifting heavy weights more precisely. I think it increases testosterone and dopamine which are bad for psychosis

1 Like

That’s good. I started going to the gym 3/4 times a week a month back.

I am enjoying it greatly but have yet to see results of weight loss. I do however feel I am getting fitter.

Next week I start a weight loss injection. Unfortunately it’s not saxenda due to such high demand it’s hard to get hold of. Instead I’ll be going on wegovy

1 Like

I lost some weight after being forced to go on a diet because of stomach ulcer. I mainly drink water and avoid junkfood, snacks, dairy, cured meat ++.

I usually have a daily walk and now back excersising again. Maybe I can get my weight further down.

1 Like

I walked 7.2 km (= 4.5 mi) today. Felt good afterwards. Will try to redo it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Wow that’s good. I did a 5k brisk walk on the treadmill this morning. It took me 1 hour.

2 Likes

I bicycled today it was brisk out it was nice

1 Like

Good for you. I don’t get the good feeling after exercise, like at all. Wish I did.

2 Likes

I lost 55kg without exercising

2 Likes

thats because of the ap. block both dopamine and serotine

1 Like

thats why I dont workout anymore in the gym tbh. Normally you get dopamine from when you exercising, thus the feelgood hormone enables you to do more repetitions.

1 Like

I went for a walk in the mall and it’s sunny outside it’s really helped my mood just grocery shopping exercise does help mental health

2 Likes

Yup, that’s what I thought too.

Its still good to exercise even if it doesn’t make you feel as good. I stopped exercising as it made me feel bad mentally, lifting heavy weights but I still like walking. I walk in the mall 8000 steps. In the summer i also walk like 20 000 steps outside in the sun. I dont like walking in the cold and on ice or snow

2 Likes

I’ve just booked a block of ten swimming sessions at my local leisure centre. So will be going swimming every Tuesday for next ten weeks. :man_swimming: