Spent all morning making phone calls

Taking care of business. I have tons of paperwork to fill out, I got hit with some forms from the Department of Rehabilitation, some forms from Medi-Cal, and some from another medical insurance agency. I didn’t have all the medical information they asked for so I had to call my doctors office four or five times for the information and while I was at it I had to talk to other people at the clinic too.

I’m also in the process of getting an extension for filing my taxes so that was another phone call. And since I don’t have my own printer I called my sister to ask her if she will go to the IRS website and print me out some paperwork I need.

It is very rare that I had so many calls to make in one day and I’m glad it’s over with. I took a break halfway through and I sidled over to 7-11 for something to drink and just to get out of the house. I relaxed for 15 or 30 minutes here or there in the middle of my day, now it’s dinner time.

4 Likes

What a productive day! I find making phone calls hard work, I am always hesitant to do it. You must feel good after achieving so much.

1 Like

Wow, sounds like a very productive day. I’m trying to do one productive hour a day. Tomorrow I may have to leave the house for my productive thing. Actually, I’ll put it off till Wednesday. I need to psych myself up for it.

1 Like