Somebody who got to a phsyical suffering because of his schizophrenia?

hi people :slight_smile:
I complain less in front of others in irl so I guess my meds work in a way :slight_smile:but sometimes I still suffer too much physically. I cant even describe what I feel. there are many things in my suffering…
its per waves in a way. for example, I feel so much my brain in my head per moments that it drives me mad… sometimes I am so tired that its hard too… maybe all these sensations will be gone one day? maybe I was used to them for so much time that I am now afraid of losing them because it was some kind of emotion all this for me :/…
sometimes I am just too depressed and angry but I dont want anymore to spread all these in front of my friends and my mom…
please share if you were like this. I hope I am still on the way of the recovery… maybe it will take time, I hope its like this…

1 Like

We suffer terribly…the meds take a while focus on the positive…I know its hard but laugh and cut up distract yourself from the misery…I feel this way a lot…I understand and wish you peace on your path…

thanks @flameoftherhine. otherwise, sometimes I even dont know what is to be sane in your head… I ask myself too much on the reality and to myself… yeap, I keep trying to laugh and appreciate life, it helps in a way, its the efforts that I should put in my way to recovery, I know…

1 Like

Try to keep busy; if you can do something to distract yourself, you’ll get some relief from the oppressiveness of the illness. You really do need to “keep it simple” and clearing your head of clutter (the how and why of sz, is for you, an example of what I mean by clutter) is one very good way of keeping things as simple as possible. Take care.

When i first got out of hospital i felt like my whole body was an exposed nerve. No one had any explanation for me so i just accepted that i felt terrible. After a few weeks it went away. If i were u i would just be patient, if ur like me and have problems with executive functioning doing alot of things will just be stressful. Just take it easy and recognize that you have been diagnosed, now it is a life sentence. Sorry i havent sugar coated it for you i like to be honest with people.

dont worry, I am used to the honesty because of my mother. you think that we will always be alone? yes, maybe its not nothing to be schizophrenic…

1 Like

you didn’t answer @eduvigis, are we condemned to be forever alone? wow…

If u are religious do u think maybe god had a special plan for us? Maybe he is forgiving our sins for our years of suffering? Just a thought.:innocent:

I have problems since child. I am such a sinner? wow… I am not sure but maybe… for the moment, my illness scares all the guys around me…

1 Like

I feel very alone most of the time. No one cares enough to understand my struggle. They have this idea that sz is an illness and they have had illness before and recovered so they think i will just wait it out and get better. But from month to month, year to year it is always the same. My brain is too slow and disordered to keep up with the pace of life so i take the backseat and miss out on real experiences. Ever since i fell ill nothing has been the same.

dont lose hope @eduvigis, I find that even the normies are suffering a lot from various things…life is hard to everybody…

1 Like