So far in quitting vaping

Been going through so much gum. It’s only 2mg think I need to get the 4mg.

My vape coil is burned out and I’m not buying another. When I’m very desperate I use it. But it’s been bare minimum and it tastes awful.

I think I can manage it. But next week when this gum runs out I will buy a box of 4mg. May even try the lozenges.

4 Likes

Good luck @Qwerty !

1 Like

i use 8 mg nicotine pouches (zyn, on, and rogue are pretty decent).
gum and lozenges have never really satisfied me. pouches are best imo as they have better absorption as they are basically like swedish snus but without any tobacco just isolated nicotine like a vape. also they are much cheaper than vaping, and the least risky way to consume nicotine health wise, on par with gum and lozenges

1 Like

Ive started nicotine vapes two weeks ago. I gotta tell ya the high isnt well for me. I get feelings if im going to die. Even zyn pouches…oh well. At least i can hit at least 2-3 hits

1 Like

I’ve been alternating nicotine gum dosages throughout the day, sometimes 2mg, sometimes 4mg…I haven’t vaped since Dec. 14, and haven’t smoked in about 10 months. I chew way more gum than they say should be used in a day and it’s expensive, but I have noticed that my teeth are whiter and I don’t have to date that “hand-to-mouth” urge anymore. My breathing has improved a lot, too! You can do it!

1 Like

Good luck with everything @Qwerty!

1 Like

Good luck :)))

I’m quitting with ya, been wearing nicotine patches.

1 Like

İ quit using disposable vapes a while ago good luck quitting vaping

1 Like