Schizophrenia.com

So called professionals

SO CALLED PROFESSIONALS DONT GIVE A ■■■■ WHY SHOULD I
TAKE THERE ■■■■■■■ MEDICATION AS ALWAYS JUMPING THROUGH ■■■■■■■ HOOPS FOR THESE ■■■■■■■ THEY DONT CARE

MY HUSBAND LOCKED THE DOORS I AM A ■■■■■■■ PRISONER IN MY OWN HOME

he is sleeping at the moment …he has hid the keys ■■■■ knows where
he and my nieces are sleeping …av slept but now am awake
ITS EASTER JESUS WANT TO MEET ME IT TIME HAVE TO GO

Hey mate, you should try the meds out. I didn’t want to take them either. I thought all kinds of stuff about those but in the end, they will help.

1 Like

husband said he will come with me to church this morning my nieces are coming too
talked to my husband about Jesus sometimes he tests you just to see what you will do
like your own free will and making the right choices etc
Jesus is testing me …

meds dont help me for some reason they only cam me down like Valium my husband says he taking some meds in the bag just in case i get worse

demons are sitting on my fireplace there trying to take me away from Jesus …Jesus will help me git rid of the demons

Maybe their aren’t the right meds for you. Have you talked to your pdoc. It sounds like some scary stuff is going on.

When ever I experience visuals, I tend to try and get help before they get too overwhelming and too real.

yea av asked for them to change them they say am already on a lot 400mg of chlopromazine a day 200 mg twice a day they says its too much but they tell me my meds cant do everything i need to try other ways to cope with this ■■■■ like hearing voices groups but i get too paranoid what people think of me they tell me to listen to music and keep myself busy with art and reading but the demons are still saying things that is upsetting i cant keep my mind on what am doing even now i have problems typing this

i have to get going to church thank you for replying to my posts

I hope church went well. I am actually going to go to church in a little with my family.

I know what you mean with not being able to really distract one’s self very well. The voices and presences are still there even if you are doing something. It is scary.

I’m sorry they are tormenting you. I honestly would say your meds aren’t working very well. Everyone responds differently to medication and some don’t work for the user always. The meds should at least take the edge off the voices and hallucinations.

1 Like

yes church went well … they did an Easter egg hunt and told the bible story about the stone moved from Jesus’s tomb how it was shaped like am egg and thats why we have eggs at Easter
my nieces got chocolate and a mug of tea
We did some food shopping and got a taxi home because we had a lot of stuff and it was raining
we about to have dinner girls are getting pizza and am unsure what me and my husband is getting something simple its getting dark now need to put the lights on because its so dark
The demons are dancing around
Jesus wants me to still go to the train station before midnight then i cant get to see him
I have to go but my husband dont understand why
■■■■■■■ demons telling me to do things that is wrong things that will hurt other people i cant do it
I cant get any rest from them
My husband is going to phone the psychs on Tuesday as that is when there back in again from Easter break then and see if they will give me another sooner appointment
Going to tell them i need something that going to work , am trying everything they tell me to do they need to do something and its more than ■■■■■■■ stress causing this

Please don’t give in to command hallucinations, either good or bad. What you’re having are hallucinations, it’s not real. Jesus is not asking you to go to the train station, you have an illness and you know that.
Please try to calm down, and wait for your next appointment before making any decisions.

1 Like

Just got back from church.

I agree with minni. You are strong. They are delusions and hallucinations. I too have had voices tell me to do horrid things to others. But we are stronger than them. We know what is best. Any voices and delusions do not get to call the shots in our lives.
Good luck with the med changes.

1 Like