Sliding a Bit Mentally

Taking a little break from the forum…I’m reading into Headers and other assorted posts.

Hmm…this doesn’t usually end well, but I’ll try to snap out of it.

2 Likes

Hey @anon39054230 , I went through the same thing for over ten years when I was untreated. It’s curable. Get lots of sleep (at least 8 hours a day) and take your meds exactly as prescribed and your chances of feeling well again are the highest. Sleep and meds… That’s the answer, plus friends and family and caregiver support.

I use to do that. Hang in there @anon39054230 . I hope this passes.

Hey @anon39054230 sorry youre having a rough time. I know how draining it is to deal with delusions of reference

Try taking your PRN and def call your doctor if it persists. Get well soon man

My ‘Spectacle Delusion’ as I call it…the feeling that I’ve become some giant infamous Spectacle…is going through the roof.

Please all of you tell me I’m just a dumbass nobody. That would really make my day.

Outside of this forum I have no idea who you are. So I doubt that you are some giant spectacle.

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens

It helps but still doesn’t get me out of this mess.

1 Like

Strangely, it feels like every song on the Radio is telling the story of my life.

Noticing coincidences and synchronicities is a hallmark of schizophrenia Patrick, it’s nothing but your mind making connections that aren’t there. I think you already know that though.

1 Like

I understand that.

But I’m really connecting with the world as we speak. Even if they are false connections, it’s still very real and unearthly to me in this moment.

1 Like

Please dial back listening to the radio and watching TV for the time being, they seem to trigger you.

1 Like

I’d take the PRN before it gets out of hand, but that’s easy for me to say as a stable outsider.

1 Like

When I get like this, I refer to it as ‘responding to my own echo’.

I make an action then expect a result. When that result doesn’t materialize, I connect dots that have no business being connected and force circles into squares to create an outcome.

It’s very exhausting reading double/ triple meanings into everything. I’m down about ten pounds over the last week alone.

Hope you get better Patrick.

That’s one of the first warning signs for me that I’m slipping- losing a lot of weight in a short amount of time.

Have you contacted your doctor?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.