Sleeping habits

I was woken up early by my dogs…and I feel like ■■■■. I need 9-10 hours of sleep every night or I feel like crap and nap during the day. What about you?

I usually try to get at least 10 hours of sleep. I go to bed around 8 pm and then wake up at 5-6 am.

If I get less, I get headaches and bad moods the next day. So I put my dog in his own room, where he can’t wake me up.

I program the coffee maker to start and finish around the time that I wake up. So I wake up to the gentle sounds of coffee being made. No jarring or annoying alarms in the morning!

Blessings,

Anthony

that sounds serene, programmed coffee…lol I stumble half-awake and struggle to brew a cup of life-supporting black coffee every morning

2 Likes

With sleeping peel i get 7 hours. Without probable 2 hours. But slowly i am going to stop the pill and try to sleep without it, until my brain balance.

My sleeping is irregular and unpredictable.

Jayster

It fluctuates for me. Sometimes I’m asleep by 10pm other times I stay up till 4am. All depends on how I feel really. On a school night I try to get to bed by 10pm but it doesn’t matter if I do stay up as I can always go back to bed after I drop max at school.

I’m a 9-10 hour guy in winter. Summer… I get a spike of energy and only sleep 7-8. It sort of follows the seasons.

i sleep for 5 to 6 hours if i’m lucky, the rest of the night is killing people in my head i do not like !
take care

I usually go to bed around 12am-1am and wake up about 12 hours later. Sometimes I’ll get lucky and wake up earlier. I’ll have to wake up earlier once school starts–at about 11am. My classes don’t start until 1pm fortunately.

I always sign up for afternoon/noon classes…i sleep till 9 or 10 during the school year. I try to wake up by 10 when im not in school but i end up waking up at like 1230

My sleep schedule is very chaotic. Somedays I can’t keep lonnger than six other days I need like twelve