Should szs have children with other szs

I would never marry another schizo. Seems stupid. Like a 50% chance to destroy your offspring. 10% sounds a lot better.

Would violate the constitutional right to free expression. (Itā€™s already been tested before the Supremes.)

Not unless you want another sz.

I donā€™t think I would ever feel alright marrying another person who had a mental illness. if you both get sick, youā€™re screwed. But hell, some people fall in love

If John Nash did not have a son, there would not be anybody passing his genius genes to the future generations. He was brilliant, too sad he died in that car accident.

One of his sons is a genius. He published as a mathematician. He also has schizophrenia. (watched a youtube video about it).

My family doesnā€™t have a college background. I studied math at university. I wanted to be a mathematician. :frowning: Who will pass on my math genes? lol. Iā€™m trying to get my nieces into math. So far itā€™s working.

Yea, it is all about passing genes to the next generation, in my family we have this ā€˜international travelling geneā€™, my sister studied many years in the Soviet Union, my brother is in China, I stayed in the US close to 13 years and traveled in many nations during those years. Maybe we were born to travel. One thing I regret most is that I have no children of my own and I am soon 48 years old. Too bad, but it is children who pass your genes to the future generations.

It is also funny, I was married to American, my sister is married to Polish and my brother is married to Hungarian. Quite international.

Not going toā€¦ based upon the sheer fact that I do not trust what pharmacology does to children in virtuo or reproductive sperm/eggs. Medicated persons are at much higher risk for pregnancy problems.

There was this normie review of nolongerlonely.com

When crazy meets crazy it only gets crazier was the theme.

That might be the case for he most part. But I think the right kind of sz could get along better than normie a who havenā€™t experienced all the implications of free consciousness and what it is to be alive.

1 Like

No one should ever have children unless forced by some horrible unbreakable consequence of not doing so.

Even then it should be kept to the bare minimum.

Schizophrenic or not id never have children, i find this place to be somewhat of a hellhole and i could never force my own child into it willingly.

Of course not unless @waterway accepts my proposal to marry herā€¦ You have to love her man :wink:

1 Like

Yeah it would be tough to see kids go through what we know is a hellish experience.

1 Like

I would not mind to have a child just like me and I have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophreniaā€¦ Each and Every one of us are with or without auditory hallucinations etc challengedā€¦

my sz was triggered by drugs

1 Like