Should i tell my pdoc to stop prescribing klonopin

i stopped taking it (luckily didnt take it long enough to become dependent) and have 3 full bottles and 2 more refills until my next appointment, i dont even really want more because how will i benefit from having 100s of pills that im dont want to take anymore.

only thing is now i am going to be seeing a new person as the last person that prescribed my meds moved and now i will be seeing someone new for the first time

Yeah you don’t need that many klonopin pills

1 Like

I have a bunch of seroquel,
That i dont wanna take. Lol.
You could use it as PRN.
But yeah you seem to not need it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t hold on to that many benzos. Its kinda a risk to have that many of those.

1 Like

Are they helping at all? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

kinda helped but not enough that i feel like i would benefit very much from continuing to take it, don’t wanna even have benzos around because of how bad dependence can be and klonopin stays in the system so long that even if you dont take it daily it can still build up. not saying its a bad med as it is effective, but i dont need it bad enough for the benefits to outweigh the potential risks

1 Like

Somebody would take them if they find them. I keep Xanax in my car and I loan my car out a lot. When I get it back the Xanax is always gone.

It’s usually my sister in law though. But I take .25 once a day and she takes 1 mg like 3 times a day so it’s not like she is getting high off of them or anything. Still don’t be surprised if they disappear.

1 Like

I think it’s important for your doctor to know which drugs you’re taking, so I would tell them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.