Should i feel something on my ap?

I am wondering if I should feel something on my ap - zyprexa for me…
or with the time, it just will help my symptoms. I don’t want to feel elevated or sedated anymore… for the moment, it doesn’t even put me to sleep… one friend of mine who is on Geodon, says that zyprexa knocks her out. its nothing like this for me…
probably, the best for an ap is to stay a crutch, the other work is from us isn’t it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

i am on a zyrexa too…
i feel sedated in early mornings…
i even can’t wake up early…
so far gud 4 me

When I was on Zyprexa I craved sugar and I slept a lot. Also, I was in a mild depression. It was a pretty gray world. If it works for you, stay on it, though. Different med’s affect people differently.

i am even more depressed without it I guess… for my ex pdoc, she was always saing that zyprexa has an antidepressive effect… its ok for me now, for the moment, not a lot of side effects which I had with other aps :slight_smile:i still pull myself from this darkness but its tough… you don’t go out from it when you passed in it 13 years :/…

Sometimes I think I might like to get back on Zyprexa just to take off my edge, but it’s known to cause diabetes, and the way I craved sugar while I was on it made me think weird things were happening to my sugar metabolism. Also, I was gaining weight on it. I really don’t need any extra weight. The med’s affect people differently, though. If it works for you then go for it.

1 Like