Is there a chance i wont feel such badly on my ap once i am better in my head?

I am a bit desperate… I tolerate badly the Zyprexa after it take… It makes me weak, it messes with my thinking, I am floating like, maybe more anxious and its another hell in general… Don’t tell me to switch ap… We tried this for ten years… You couldn’t even know how I tried with all the other 11 aps… They were even worse…
In the day its ok with the Zyprexa, no such side effects, but some 6 hours of my day are just sick ones after the take of the Zyprexa… How is it on you? Do you live badly till hell your ap in some moments? Maybe once I am better in my head, my energy and my thinking, I wont feel so heavily this ap? But I have my doubts… Those are heavy meds no? I even wonder how you don’t feel nothing bad on them. Can you share hows the Zyprexa on you? I cant stop it cause without it, I stop eating and sleeping… I even suspect it puts some dark thoughts in my head… I am a paranoid sz with mostly negatives, but yeah… Maybe I wont feel so badly this Zyprexa once I have more energy? What do you think, please share?..
Share if you tolerate so badly also your aps?
I also fight here more than before, but my state is such, that I believe that other things will help me more than the meds… I take mines, but they just maintain me, no help from them for my life or even mentally… Never found a med who ‘‘cleaned’’ my bull**** from my head… To be an ermite since 20 years is something, no med can change this… I just wish, that my Zyprexa doesn’t make me worse in the evening :confused:
How do you feel on your ap after it take, can you share please?

No one else who also have problems with his ap? Yeah, I am tired to fight too… I don’t say it, cause I wont do it, but I think of suicide every evening… without really wanting it… Don’t get scared, I am too afraid of the pain, plus I want to live… But I am too sick with my 20 years of isolation…
So what do you think? will I stop to feel so badly on my Zyprexa? Was your start of your ap hellish too?
I am lonely tonight… I have so much work to do irl, but I just cant with my negatives and my fears…

Yeah, I am living with my suicidal ideas but I wont do it… I live with suicidal ideas since kid… Its been just a torture… And I went dumb from so much depression… My thinking is crazy, yeah…
Idk, no one who suffers from his ap too, but still needs it? I barely can move after it take… Plus I find, it smashes my thinking too…
am I alone here? Is my ap so bad on me ,cause I have negatives? I guess my character went bad because of the illness too… No med for a bad character… I was diagnosed with borderline once… But I have other stuff too…
idk, I am desperate tonight. just tired to fight… I am scared by my ‘‘crazy’’ thinking, that’s all… Everyone is pissed by me here… I am alone… many sufferers on earth, but if only, I could haven’t been ill since soo loong… I made my mistakes to not talk at all before…

No one who also feels smashed from their ap after it take? Zyprexa is smashing on all points… Only me feels it like this? Strange… Such a killer med and I am afraid its a fact… Will I be less smashed from it once my thinking gets better and I am out of the negatives?

u shd stop thinking about stopping ur meds/change ur meds. u ‘ve tried over 11aps and none is successful. it is because u always stop ur med when u feel badly before it comes effect. i would say u are just a cxxt who just try to escape the fact u need to be on meds. either u give full compliance ,stop giving meaningless grumble, it is just u want to not to take your meds or else u shd stop taking meds, as long as u realized meds to u is independable.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.