Should I be worried by my paranoia now?

So lately I try to fight now… but today, I ended up by feeling lightheaded and maybe paranoid… also, hearing the others but not being able to think… but it’s just some time of the day… maybe I am getting more alive too? Does this lightheadeness is paranoia too? I ended up to need to hide in my bed from the neighbors who scream outside now…
Am still on 10 mg of zyprexa and the last time I was overexcited as now, but my pdoc didn’t talk about more meds… Should I just accept the sporadic paranoia now? We should accept too that we feel paranoid like this sometimes?
Does the lightheadeness is the same as the paranoia?
Mhm… I dont even know if its paranoia what I have now…

I recommend talk to your doctor if you feel lightheadness, just in case. Paranioa is different from that.

2 Likes

I had them both today… I don’t know what’s wrong with me… I hope I am not dying, I got scared as hell and just scared by the neighbors who scream… what my pdoc can do against this lightheadeness, he cant stop my ap either… I think that I had a paranoia too but maybe its temporary… I just felt high maybe but with paranoia, all as inner sensations in my head… I wonder if those feelings are so serious???

You people here, you went through very scary moments too , no? Should I take a med against every single scary sensation of mine???
It’s just sensations though here… even though, that I am scared then…

Hi Anna…how is zyprexa for girls. …they are different for men and women

Well, one pdoc told me that in his opinion, it’s the best ap… I put weight on it, but I dont move much since 20 years…
Bigger boobs and big belly also…
I am not the best to talk about it for the mental… one other pdoc told me it’s the most wide spectrum ap so it’s supposed to help more symptoms…

You should see your pdoc for the paranoia, and the primary doc for the lightheadedness.

1 Like

What if I am dying now by poor health from the inactivity of the past years??
Does someone else here had the fear to die in his sz too?? Is it just my fear now??
Idk what else for my paranoia, pianogal either… I’ve tried for 10 years all the possible aps, all of them!!!
I somatize in my illness too… I hope I am not dying but why does it feels so bad? Still be patient ??

Am I a hypochondriac without knowing it??
The paranoia was tough today…
I wonder if you had to endure such states too?

No one?? Why I got scared up lately that I am dying? Sorry to talk about this, but does someone knew the same in his sz??
I worry that now, per moments, I cant even move and I have this body stuff, but in fact it’s nothing new… been like this since 15 years… I am moving more lately, but today I wonder if I am dying… it’s my sz too this? :smirk:

@Anna1, if you can, try to stop all thoughts that you may be dying. Many times in my life I’ve felt sure I was dying and thankfully I never was and in none of those cases was it ever actually anything serious but my imagination and anxiety caused very minor or even non-existent things to seem major and life-threatening. So please try not to dwell or focus on the lightheadedness for now but do make an appointment to discuss it with a doctor. I think every time I’ve experienced lightheadedness it was due to anxiety or panic attack. It’s one of the most common symptoms and sensations of anxiety and once the anxiety is lessened so is the lightheadedness. Paranoia is intertwined with anxiety, so I’d suggest that for now you attribute your lightheadedness to that but also see what the doctor has to say.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for this great message, rivka :blush: I had suicidal ideation before but I never wanted to die actually :smirk: but today, I worried of that because of my bad quality of life…
I also suspect, that my ap is kicking now, but I was wondering if it’s normal…
I hate seeing my doc lately… I was overexcited the last time with him and despite that, he thought that I look better than 3 years ago…
Maybe it’s the ap who lifted this fear now with also all the paranoia? Maybe it’s possible?? But even despite this, I was feeling “tougher”, which seems to me a good thing, am not sure…

1 Like

That’s a low dose. Did you try 20mg? Or Risperdal? Do these help with the paranoia?

Well, I put 30 kilos on 10 mg of zyprexa, am not sure I can take more kilos because of the higher doses…
I tried invega in the past, the docs said it’s like risperdal, it didn’t help me then…
But now, my paranoia is just per moments… which is strange and I am not sure I need more meds for something temporary… but when it’s bad, it’s very bad, yeah…

1 Like

Well a higher dose can also worsen negative symptoms. It all depends on severity and seriousness of your positive symptoms.

Today it was the first time when it was quite bad the paranoia yeap… but in the same time, lately, I try to “revive” myself cause I have negatives too yeap.

1 Like

it also depends on how long she had those thoughts and how much of medicine she needs.

I had the paranoia since 15 years yeah… in fact, I have some illness since kid, but I started to take aps 10 years ago (I am 38 years old now), by switching them at first, while we stopped on zyprexa 3 years ago… I was also isolated since 15 years ago… I know this sounds very bad, but I still feel my body relatively strong… I hope I am not dying though, this fear is new for me… before, I just had suicidal ideation but with the desire to live happily one day despite my suicidal thoughts… I screwed up my thinking too long ago, since a teenager even, with all that I saw and went through with my abusive dad and maybe the genetics idk…

I feel like my paranoia is going away, so thanks to everyone for helping me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.