Shizophrenia user friendly

Do you know that how you think about shizophrenia-shizophrenia is to you respond the same. If you think its bad to you its bad, if you hate her it will hate you.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know about that. I used to not think anything of schizophrenia. Then it kicked my a#$. I barely survived because I underestimated the disease.

5 Likes

No motivation is awasome, eveything is great about shizophrenia , it brings only goodšŸ˜€

1 Like

But being positive is good

2 Likes

Its good to be positiveā€¦ But its hard to say my Sz is a good thingā€¦ I donā€™t dwell on the bad or complain much but I canā€™t outright deny its terrible hold over meā€¦

2 Likes

Keep close your friends but your enemies even closerā€¦:blush:

3 Likes

A couple of days ago I attended an interesting lecture. It was not relevant to sz but a lecturer (who is also a life coach and practitioner of positive psychology) said that she suffered with lots of anxieties in her lifetime. First she ignored it and it was making her life hell (withdrawal from social life). Then she started to have a ā€œdialogā€ and trying to relate to her anxieties by trying to figure out what it tries to tell her. I found it very interesting. I am going to try to relate to my paranoid thoughts, delusions, what they are trying to tell me, if that makes sense. I will see if there is going to be any change in becoming some master of my thinking process. Probably itā€™s going to be pointless and is stupid but I need to try sth new. Or is it what they call cbt therapy? I donā€™t know I havenā€™t never had oneā€¦

1 Like