She sold her soul to the devil just to control me

Somethings missing in her. She is lacking a basic understanding of what it’s like to be human. And I listened to everybody instead of following my own instincts. She has no pride or dignity. A fu*cking ignorant old lady sitting down in her apartment.

2 Likes

She’s MI with less awareness?

You have it backwards.

The more human they are the worse they get.

The less human they are the less they cause harm in their own respective situations.

The word “humane” is absolutely ■■■■■■■ rediculous.

the world is full of bitter old ladies .
my mother in law and mother are like that…both stupid…fake …and bitter.
they pull faces…say snide remarks…and lie…and love to bully people ( but fundamentally they are cowards )…and steal peoples power.
you are stonger, wiser and kinder…than those types of people.
they do not deserve a single thought from your mind.
i know it is tormenting , but you are better than them .
rise above it.
bunny :rabbit: hug.
take care :alien:

1 Like

Hey man, sounds like you’re struggling this evening. Anything bad happen today to set you off?

Sending good vibes your way.

10-96

2 Likes

Yeah, darksith, I have to listen to you more, you’re right. I only have to put up with it for three more weeks. Thanks.

1 Like

I had a good day at work. An easy day. Lots of Coke breaks. Came home to someone invading my space. Tried to fight it. Got the full brunt of neighbors insanity. Mind games coupled with playing on weaknesses. Like the title of this post says.She’ll stoop to anything to win.

Thanks I need them.

1 Like

Are you moving in 3 weeks?

Yes. I already found a new place, it’s not as nice but it’s OK. It’s a room in this couples house, they seem really nice.

2 Likes