Sexual orientation

Well after being married for so long. I finally realised i am an lesbian. I absolutely have no interest in men and want to persue a relationship with a woman. Im really excited about my journey. Cant wait to end this marriage and move on.

18 Likes

Whatever makes you happy. Good luck.

5 Likes

Yeah more power to you! It really is a journey and making decisions make it interesting. Good luck on yours!

2 Likes

wow, ok :slight_smile: hows your husband taking the news?

2 Likes

I’m really happy for you!! It must be so exciting being able to embrace who you are after so long. Way to go!! :smile:

3 Likes

You will know if lesbianism is for you once you’ve fallen in love with your first female lover. The sex should be good naturally, if you are in love. I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Not sure he still is constantly blaming putting me down and not being honest in his endeavors. He’s more focused on blaming and referring to how I feel as psychotic rather than hear what I am saying lik usual. He was truly the only man I actually loved and cared for.

And thanks guys for the support.

I wonder how many people’s sexual orientations change after developing sz. Probably more than the general population. While my sexual orientation never changed, my sexual preferences have made a complete 180. To me it seems to be a common thing on here.

2 Likes

My interests have certainly changed post-major psychotic episode, but mostly in terms of what I’m attracted to, I’ve noticed. Congrats for your self-discovery! Hope it treats you well. :slight_smile:

I’ve always been bi sexual. I’ve always liked and been attracted to women more than men. My husband knew this when I meet him. Just now I’ve never dated or had a relationship with a woman. Thus with my marriage ending I would want to see if I better fit with a woman because men are too complicated.

2 Likes

So you are actually bisexual and not lesbian? :confused:

1 Like

After the ending of my marriage. I’m only going to date women not men not interested. Plus not attracted to men in general. Like for my husband it was different I loved him to death he just mistreated me couldn’t keep it :100: Now that it’s over I’m definitely not bi just lesbian.

2 Likes

I love girls who love girls… i have a t-shirt printed like this.

1 Like

Glad you support lesbians and their rights to be human beings.

2 Likes

Do what makes you happy and what you won’t regret looking back at the end of your life…or do do something you may regret. There is no one telling you exactly how to live your life. Especially if you aren’t religious and don’t allow other people to control your thoughts and actions.

1 Like

No one sin is greater than the other. Remember god forgave a prostitute. And I’m pretty sure I’m the bible it didn’t say she this turned a new leaf: so I think I’m good:

2 Likes

Lesbian relationships are a different kind of complicated. It’s helps when you find the right person though.

3 Likes

Yea hence the right person. Plus I have to deal with what I’m dealing with now I’m still legally married so I’m not looking dating or anything like that. But I let people know I definitely don’t do men lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.