Schizophrenia cure found?

http://en.news-original.ru/american-scientists-have-managed-to-create-pills-for-schizophrenia.html So what do you guys think?

1 Like

R u serious…???

1 Like

I think if such a thing was found there would be more news about it, this article has two weeks, doesn’t have research associated with it. It’s only speculation and misinformation. Don’t get fooled.

8 Likes

I didn’t believe it myself, I still don’t, but if it’s true. No side effects and I think their saying you only need to do 1 course of it. Hmmm. Can u imagine all the people walking outta hospital. I can at least dream but I’m majorly sceptical.

2 Likes

It will take some 20 to 40 years…!!!

1 Like

What a bogus article, sorry. :persevere:

6 Likes

minocycline 50 mg was my magic cure pill, acne and schizophrenia link is true for negative symptoms :sunny:

2 Likes

In my experience, articles that get less coverage tend to be more promising, not the other way around. But this one sounds too good to be true. That being said, I haven’t actually read the article yet.

Edit: The article was sparse on details and poorly translated, but it still sounds promising to me. Is that cause for sz only theoretical though? My neurochemistry is rusty (lol).

1 Like

Thirdly, it often happens that as soon as the person stops taking the drug, the disease returned, — was explained by Vaginas.

Sure his name is Igor vagin…but they really put vaginas in there the second time his name was mentioned…lol…the article actually didn’t say much…mostly just filler…

2 Likes

Did it really say vaginas? Awkwaaaard

Lol I copy pasted that top part…they either got his name wrong or they have a talking vagina who has a basic understanding of sz meds…lol

4 Likes

It sounds like even the scientist they interviewed was skeptical about the claims. It was hard to tell for sure though, because it was poorly translated.

The research there talking about is this

it was posted in the news section last week

1 Like

http://vkc.mc.vanderbilt.edu/notables/2016/09/researchers-eye-potential-schizophrenia-switch/
another article

1 Like

to be fair i take a low dose which works for me with little side effects, so maybe i have found my cure,

i think everybody’s cure will be tailored to their needs, its an individual thing, unique to the person with the illness.

2 Likes

This site is bogus!

Poorly edited:
“was explained by Vaginas.”

and not referencing a single actual entity beyond DARPA…

total â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

darpa is more about researching defense… more like warfare… than having to do with anything of curing illness.

1 Like

Lol I’m glad I’m not the only one to notice they quoted vagina lol

1 Like

I can’t believe I accidentally endorsed an article that misspelled a word as “vagina.” >____>

Did you notice the article also referred to him as “President of the Academy of irrational psychology Igor Vagin”. :smile:

1 Like

Bahahah that’s even funnier than getting His name wrong…I often skip peoples titles when reading so I missed that little gem lol

1 Like