Schizophrenia.com

Scared to leave apt

Sometimes I think someone is going to slow down and shoot me while I walk to store etc. Is this paranoia?

5 Likes

I feel like someone is going to shoot me too. Every car that goes by.

2 Likes

Yes not so much being shot as being watched, spied on, followed for me atleast, it’s paranoia and delusions, it sucks.

2 Likes

It’s paranoia. But I understand it feels real to you. Hope all of you find some peace of mind

1 Like

Are you a rapper from the East coast?

4 Likes

This used to happen to me too. It went away once I went on Olanzapine. It significantly decreased my paranoia.

2 Likes

No but I feel like every single person I walk by that looks shifty may possibly start a fight with me.

1 Like

I fear they will kidnap me

1 Like

It’s definitly paranoia. I used to feel like someone was gonna knock down my front door and come for me, but luckily it got better. I got a chain on my door, which made me feel a little more secure. And after a while I kind of stopped thinking about it. There are sometimes I feel like someone is going to run me down with their car when I cross a street, but that is somewhat legit since there actually are a lot of cars who don’t stop when I’m standing at the crossing lane.

1 Like

Yeah it’s probably a little paranoia.

1 Like

Recently i feared they would break in
my house and kill me.
I was so afraid. Benzos help

1 Like

Yes, roxanna, it is paranoia, unless your just really careful.
Has your medication in the past, reduced this feeling you have?

1 Like

Somewhat. I’m probably going to be prescribed another ap.

1 Like

I hope you find help and that help works for you.
Paranoia can certainly be detrimental.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.