What is your paranoia

I feel that I am being abused and I feel it’s real

2 Likes

I’ve had a thing about kidnappers. That has always been a bad one for me.

2 Likes

I have different paranoid fears - ranging from my food being tampered with and drugged to people breaking into my house when I am alone especially and doing harm to me etc…

I have a whole lot of fears - many are paranoid in nature

1 Like

I’ve had just about all of them. Hearing about new ones scares me since I might get the same paranoia soon after just from hearing about it.

1 Like

6 Likes

My fears are that people don’t like me. I hear their negative thoughts about me. I also fear burglars in my home or that something would happen to my kids.

1 Like

Or that I will crash my car into a tree or wall. Or another car. I drive a lot and prove myself wrong every time. But the fear is sometimes hard to handle. Sometimes I can’t drive because of it.

1 Like

That people don’t like me. That people are going to hurt me/mock me.That people are not what they say they are. That people will stalk me online(have had this happen) That I’m going to lose my flat and end up on the street.
One that crops up sometimes when in bed is that if I go to sleep people will get me-I imagine that there are people in the flat. It’s completely irrational as Iive on the 11th floor and most times people have to buzz my intercom to get in(unless a tenant has let a visitor in downstairs). That the dead are observing me and judging me.

1 Like

That people are angry at me and don’t like me. That anyone in my family travelling will be killed or hurt - even if they’re just travelling to work every day. There was an afternoon this past winter when I couldn’t get my parents on the phone for a few hours, and I thought they might have died due to a carbon monoxide leak. That my cat that died two years ago is angry at me for not being better at life. I’m very suggestable- I read the back of a book about predatory killers and became frightened of them for several weeks, for example.

1 Like

Pretty stable nowadays

1 Like

Lately I feel like I’m being watched through the cameras on my various devices. I’ve already covered them all up with sticky notes…weak…

1 Like

I think everybody is taking advantage of me, trying to scare or intimidate me, trying to get something from me, using me, and playing on my every weakness and self-doubt and lack of confidence. Try and tell me I’m wrong.

1 Like

All of the above.

2 Likes

They’re probably doing it to each other too but I feel like I get the brunt of everybodies craziness and anger.

1 Like

Went from paranoia about people being telepathic and me being a targeted individual… too paranoia about myself in general and the potential evils I could commit. I’ve learned to relax on both fronts it’s super easy to focus now, I have that long sought sense of privacy coming back at moments.

I know I don’t look like the kindest person until you talk to me, but part of what kept it alive is how people look like telepathic assholes when they’re being quiet and going about their business. What in the world could all the people be thinking about all this time? I still feel very different from most normal folks.

1 Like

Oh god yes ever since childhood. I’ve had so many nightmares.

Now I’m more afraid of my little siblings being kidnapped

1 Like

If you learn how to read faces you can pretty much know what people are actively thinking when you talk to them, or at least know their reactions to things you say.

When my psychosis is active it makes me perceive everyone as being mad at me or not liking me. It’s so weird how it changes like that.

1 Like

I can honestly say that I fear hell and being trapped there forever, other than that not much else scares me.

I was born with my life already forfeited and when I finally realized this,fear of worldly things just faded away.

1 Like

I think that anyone that lives everyday in fear of something especially if its internal can benefit from accepting that this will be your life until you move on naturally to the next stage.

I use to fear spiders,social interaction, disease and on and on but that stuff is nothing compared to the feeling that I have of ‘wrongness’ especially when i look around me and see everyone else being happy…screw it this is my life until its time for me to move on…so be it.

1 Like

I fear kidnappers when I am walking, and being in a car accident. Also sometimes that my mother-in-law wants to poison me.

1 Like