fLa2njj

13 Likes

Was up guys…
!!! What are u upto…??

3 Likes

First!! 15141312

Edit: second. Sigh…

1 Like

feel a bit out of it. lost my schedule in general for sleep…and ive been drinkin a good bit tonight. hope everyone has a good dream about themselves~ ill catch up eventually…

1 Like

Yeah first man to get cured…!!!

I have a tooth which hurts a little. It is damaged also

Sorry bout your toothache @anon51414962

It’s my older sister’s wedding tomorrow it’s being held in Florida and I don’t know how I feel about the whole thing.

I am having a bad night. More demons. I’m scared to sleep.

I have so much to do tomorrow (errr, today) and have to get up in three hours though. I’m getting a new at-home testing kit for my warfarin blood tests so I don’t have to go to the lab every week. I am really looking forward to it. My house is a little messy, though, so I need time to vacuum and do dishes in addition to shower before the testing kit people come by to train me on it.

Waiting in line on the phone… “estimated waiting time 20 minutes”. Siiiigh

I waited on the phone with disability for over an hour only to have them tell me to call someone else. Waiting stinks!!!

1 Like

Why, @chemwex? Do you object to the groom?

Nope I actually really like the guy(groom) may be it’s because I don’t get to attend coz am in Kenya and the wedding is in the states @Happy_H

Oh no! That’s no good at all! I am sorry you don’t get to attend. It is good that her husband is nice.

I am attending a wedding in July, and there is some family drama involved. I am concerned about being in that kind of social setting- without my husband, especially- as I know I will be nervous and uncomfortable, but I am obligated to go.

Edited to add: It’s my husband’s family, too. Not even mine by blood!

So hot here lately, have to shower this morning, I took my first load with my new used truck and a bird pooped on me :scream:

2 Likes

My sister took me to a salon to have my eyebrows waxed.
Now I look permanently intrigued!

4 Likes

7 Likes

:open_mouth: LOL. I just now realized that.

1 Like

Best of luck to you Mwhahahahahaha

2 Likes