🐳 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) say anything xxii (❀◦‿◦)

I had a horrible night. Visual and auditory hallucinations. I thought the bed was doing an Exorcist thing. Happens once in a while. The life of sz/sza.

2 Likes

Good morning !!

How’s it going?

Good morning, @mermaid1; how did you sleep?

1 Like

@freakonaleash Have you tried exploring online podcasts? You might really like them. There are so many great ones for music, motivation, well-being, other male topics! I listen to podcasts every day.

I slept well. Glad it’s morning now. My anxiety is high after 6 pm.
Did you get a goodnight’s sleep?

1 Like

Wow! Now I know I’m crabby. I hear a neighbor talking loudly on the phone. I’m gonna take a big giant chill pill and leave for a while.

1 Like

I’ve never watched or listened to a podcast. Idk, I like listening to music, though sometimes late at night I like to sit in silence.

I slept pretty well, except for my cat waking me up two hours ago. I got up and fed her, then just stayed up.

2 Likes

People outside sound like voices in hell.

Those kitties will walk all over ya. I miss being woken up with a nose breathing in my upper lip.

2 Likes

My plans for today:

Go see my former pooch
Grocery shopping
Make chili mac
Apply to at least one job posting

Well, those are the major activities for the day, anyway. Maybe I’ll do some other stuff, too.

3 Likes

My plans

work
test a few products
prepare content
have more coffee
smoke the whole day
never leave my desk

3 Likes

I thought you vaped? Are you back to smoking?

Yeah I meant vaping :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m vaping right now. 6mg stardust endura t20

1 Like

I’m eight weeks nicotine-free today! Feel pretty good about that. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I’m so happy for you! Well done! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Excellent. Happy for you. Nicotine is tough

2 Likes

My plans for today are to get the action fixed on my guitar, and that’s pretty much it. :slight_smile:

Oh and also to keep an eye on the mail for a vintage guitar book I’m getting.

3 Likes

I was approved for disability! First try so no lawyer needed or anything.

I’m relieved to have the financial help but a bit peeved to need it in the first place. :confused:

I need to get over myself.

10 Likes

It’s great. Congratulations!

1 Like