Say Anything - LXXIV 🤓

7 Likes

Howdy 1515151515

5 Likes

Lol! Wtf! I’m 10 minutes into the movie Creep. I can see where it gets its name. What fun.

:innocent:

4 Likes

Why are people on facebook so annoying? Why like my sales posts or make an enquiry on them if they have no intention of actually buying the product?

4 Likes

What’s poppin’ playas?!?!

7 Likes

Gooood morning peeps! :hatching_chick:

Hope you all have a stellar day today!
:star_struck:

9 Likes

Cold this morning -20c, have to go for blood tests

7 Likes

I’m getting ready for a busy day. GP appointment. Food bank. Bank. Scripts. Groceries. I’m anxious. Can I get some hugs?

6 Likes

I woke up today kind of paranoid. Every time j hear a car door j think it’s my new therapists office coming to lock me away. I’m getting messages from the TV. So I’m listening to music to drown that out.

5 Likes

howdy all?

i feel like i m stoned.
cant think properly or worse cant even think.
got negative symptoms.
sucks like hell, all progress has stopped.

4 Likes

Damn, it’s already February? ■■■■… :grin:

6 Likes

I have been looking at devices for health.
One good thing I found is a Quantum Magnetic Resonance Body Analyzer, it analyzes a lot of parameters
of organ functioning and it is cheap.

4 Likes

Just paint a pretty picture of the heart

Bit annoyed with myself - let a 960 gtx 4 gig graphics card go for twenty quid - without looking that they can go for 80 lol.

Nevermind - it would only have sat in the cupboard anyway.
It will at least cover a curry this evening lol.

5 Likes

I’m obsessed with blue October again. J just love Justin’s use of words and their music is so satisfying. There coming to my town in March and j hope j get to see them. Depends if my friend wants to go because I dont have a car.

3 Likes

Neat, so… you’ve found someone in your life? :slight_smile: Is it a seasonal thing? :grin: Did you ever work at Target?

1 Like

I have a friend yes lol. No j never worked at target. Why?

1 Like

Awesome! Make sure you treat your friend with respect, not just for the ride! Get off and walk with the mofo sometimes. You seem giddy and excited. That is not wrong, just careful, there are mean people and rude people suck sometimes so… You just hold on to your heart once in awhile, Okay? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah for sure. Me and him hang out and talk frequently so it’s not like I’m using him for a ride

2 Likes
2 Likes