šŸ³ say anything XXVII

10 Likes

number one again

5 Likes

I try to have faith, but I just donā€™t get it sometimes.

1 Like

I did something amazing. I had breakfast this morning at home then went to a cafe for second breakfast. Take that Hobbits.

12 Likes

Say anything ***
Duck, sheet etc

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m off to the shower (should I post pics?) Then I have to go out into the mean ole world and get groceries.

Iā€™m off tomorrow so need some treats, have nothing to snack on

2 Likes

Wow ā€¦!!! I am number fifthā€¦!!!

2 Likes

Hey there is something wrong with my key board :ghost:

2 Likes

I need a new keyboard, my letters are wearing off

3 Likes

Woe. Woe. Woe. You mean you also shower naked as well. Sheesh.

4 Likes

The WASD keys on my keyboard are wearing off, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

mine are ASDE all worn off

My KeYbOaRd Is WeIRd :blush:

Iā€™m very happy with this forum!
It helped me a lot starting over my profiles on social media. I conquered my fears of thinking that people I met were on my voices. Finally I understood that they donā€™t listen to me :grinning:
Thank you :wink:

7 Likes

I probably need to get testing done for ADHD because the ONLY way I can focus is by downing copious amounts of caffeineā€¦ Bright side is, the caffeine is at least helping me focus on my (Western) Medieval Philosophy history textbook. 33 more pages to go in it then 20 for the Readings in Medieval Philosophy book.

2 Likes

Good morning/afternoon friends! :sunny:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve quit smoking!

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how I did it but I pretty much am symptom free of dp/dr. It took 6 years of freaking hell and unreality but I did it. It has been a miracle. Iā€™m not cured 100% but perhaps 90ish percent. Thereā€™s always room for improvement. I noticed l theanine makes things more real. Stress and anxiety cause dp/dr. There might be a trauma component but I donā€™t know.

1 Like

At @roxanna Iā€™m replying from the previous thread. That sucks you felt sick from the tobacco. It is a dangerous substance. Does your bf know you are weaning off? And I wish you the best of luck getting off nicotine!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve still been taking vraylar despite what the devil said a while ago and not skipping doses despite being tempted at some points and Iā€™ve been getting minimal voices/symptoms. Didnā€™t have any at all yesterday I donā€™t think. I feel like I havenā€™t had any in a few days now but Iā€™m not entirely sure about that my memory tends to be hazy on these things and erase scary experiences which is why I have to journal/post to keep track.

2 Likes