(ᵔᴥᵔ) Say Anything XLVII 🦦

I ordered a sub from my pizza pub. It was very good. Little spendy but it’s huge and I don’t do it often. Three different meats. Three different cheeses. Tomatoes. Mayo. Lettuce. Pickles. Yummy. :yum:

5 Likes

I’m okay
I might have a bladder infection. Thinking about walking into minute clinic tomorrow. How are you nfy?

2 Likes

I’m ok
One of my molars cracked and I need it pulled.
I’m in a lot of pain.
Oh well I did it to myself.

3 Likes

Will you be able to see a dentist soon? Tooth pain is horrible. I cracked my two front teeth in half ice skating when I was 12. I know the feeling.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just genetic? Not getting a good set of teeth.

3 Likes

Yeah I am going to see one Monday or Tuesday. I’ll probably have to take some antibiotics, I think it’s infected.
I did inherit bad teeth from my moms side.
But 23 years of tobacco didn’t help matters.

4 Likes

It’s only 7:30p here, so I’ll be up for a while.

1 Like

It used to be down at the bottom, but an update a few months ago moved it to the bar.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re in so much pain. Tooth pain is awful.

2 Likes

It’s interesting how one year olds like to bang on things. The kid next door is having a blast. What goes around comes around. My poor mother had to listen to me bang on pots and pans for hours.

:joy:

1 Like

Yeah I used to have it, now it’s gone

On my phone it’s in the lower right hand corner. I think it depends how your device formats the page.

1 Like

Don’t know what to do for mothers day tomorow. maybe i’ll make breakfast for mom, knowing she was so good to me all these years.

1 Like

Weird. Are you using the app?

1 Like

I’m on the website haven’t tried discourse

1 Like

@Lifer. My favorite language is Spanish although I’m no longer fluent. I’m also fascinated by Arabic. It is not yet available on Duolingo.com.

1 Like

Well, there goes that theory. Hmm. Maybe open a window in incognito and see if it’s there? Or try a different browser?

I’m assuming you’ve already tried clearing your cookies and cache?

Yeah.
I was using duckduckgo but the website started having problems.
I switched to Firefox.
I would try Chrome but I don’t like Google tracking everything I do.

2 Likes

Well, hopefully it’ll come back. But I know it’s not because of something you’ve posted. The website doesn’t have those capabilities to control users like that.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching The OA lately. I really want to know how it ends, but I’m just not in the mindset to watch TV lately. I wish I was.

Also, it’s becoming more and more awkward with my friend not knowing about my sz. She had a bipolar mom and a sz ex that was unmedicated and abusive toward her, so she occasionally brings up how crazy bananas people are and whatever.

I want to tell her so she can see that not everyone that’s mentally ill is “crazy,” but I don’t know. I’m worried she’ll see me differently.

2 Likes