šŸ€ Say Anything XLII

6:10 over here @anon47167357

2 Likes

I checked my medical chart online, the pill was vitamin D. Apparently it says I have a deficiency they havenā€™t told me about :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

When watching music videos on YouTube I need to remind myself not to read the damn comments. Some people are a-holes, will say anything they want as long as they have a keyboard behind which to hide. I see people in the comments section acting like they are knowledgeable metal aficionados when clearly they donā€™t know ā– ā– ā– ā– . Ugh, whatever happened to ā€œif you canā€™t say something nice donā€™t say anything at all?ā€ Okay, sorry, rant over.

3 Likes

I fully agree with you. I try the ā€œIf you have nothing good to say about it donā€™t say anything.ā€ mentality when it comes to posting online. Some of the ā– ā– ā– ā–  posted on youtube is immature and a lot of it is down right stupid. Donā€™t give it much thought! At the very least sometimes there are is a funny comment or two. On youtube people act funny, some are really try to act like tough guys or experts on a particular subject. It gets pretty toxic. Youā€™re lucky you donā€™t play video games, youā€™d be amazed how rude people can be over a video game. Some of it makes me laugh though. Iā€™ll share an exampleā€¦

A friend of mine asked if it was raining over here. I said, ā€œYeah, itā€™s raining.ā€ some random racist guy told me, ā€œItā€™s raining balls on your chin.ā€ LMAO. It makes me laugh but jeezā€¦I just ignored him.

3 Likes

Mid-day bordemā€¦ Drinking a raspberry and blueberry smoothie with nothing to do.

2 Likes

I got a few more hours sleep. Guess I feel capable of tackling today.

5 Likes

I make half a pot of coffee and take my abilify this morning Iā€™m ready for day too :blush:

3 Likes

Iā€™m watching Greyā€™s Anatomy. I love that show. Itā€™s one of the few shows that didnā€™t go bad

2 Likes

Damn it, my Juul pen battery is dead, and I canā€™t find the charging dock. Itā€™s so small and easy to lose. Iā€™m sure itā€™s in my cluttered apartment somewhere, in which case it could be a long time before I find it.

I wish they sold the charging dock by itself, but nope, guess Iā€™ll have to buy a new pen with charging dock. I have several unused Juul pods that I am not going to let go to waste, not to mention that pen is so convenient for work.

1 Like

Not only does it get dark later but we get to watch the sun rise too :relieved:

1 Like

Ugh.

Slept for like 4 hoursā€¦

Getting in those ā€˜not feeling anythingā€™ moods before sleep.

Now I think I know why I basically said I wanted to be unborn when I last took an ambien. Was the very last time too.

1 Like

I take a Vitamin D supplement, an over the counter one. A few years ago, my Vitamin D was so low I had to take prescription-strength Vitamin D. Iā€™m not sure why my levels get so low. It may have to do with me not going out in the sun very much. Thatā€™s where you get most of your Vitamin D from. The thing is I had melanoma removed from my back a few years ago so I donā€™t go out in the sun much because of my risk for skin cancer.

1 Like

I had hoped Iā€™d be able to get a nap in starting at noon, but it is nearly a quarter after twelve, and I am wide awake.

Maybe around 1:00 I can get to sleep.

How are yā€™all feeling?

2 Likes

The VA is filling all my prescriptions now. On some of them he gave me 11 refills. 5 on the others.

My insurance isnā€™t bad but free is mo better.

2 Likes

Well the schizophrenia sign is gone and replaced by ā€œDiscourseā€ lol. Now I donā€™t have to worry about peeking eyes and it being super obvious on what type forum Iā€™m on lol

4 Likes

@TomCat Iā€™m so glad to see everything is working out for you. You seemed so concerned. I get that way, too, when Iā€™m not sure something will or will not happen, for certain. Congrats!

1 Like

Seems like a nice day today. Must be in the 60s. Hope you all have good weather as well. Hasnā€™t been this warm in a while.

2 Likes

And nevermind. Iā€™m an abrasive b

1 Like

Yeah, its the same here in Iowa

1 Like

On a whim I drove to Sprouts and got some frozen food that was recommended to me. I got one chicken biriyani and one chicken pad Thai. I look forward to trying them.

4 Likes