🍀 Say Anything XLII

Fairly good. It has been an uneventful day for me. How about you?

1 Like

Well, i’ve just finished work. I’m sitting down chilling and seeing what everyone else is doing. Then in about half an hour i’m going out for dinner. First time i’ve done that in a long time.

1 Like

I feel ya, I didn’t do too much myself. Oh I’m okay. Just listening to music and smoking pipe tobacco since I ran out of Juul pods.

1 Like

Cool. I haven’t smoked for over a month. I vape daily and almost nonstop. I wish I had more motivation. My treadmill has become a glorified coat hanger.

1 Like

I hear ya brother. It’s tough to get the motivation to exercise. Maybe try walking for just 15 to thirty minutes on your treadmill a few times a week. Then build up from there.

I also vape constantly throughout the day. If my neighborhood wasn’t so sketchy at nighttime I would go buy more Juul pods.

1 Like

Online it said that in order to get out of a bad event it’s important to stick with your routine. I felt a little tired while doing it but I jogged for over an hour and did sit ups. Currently watching a romantic anime and a tv series on roku. It’s so much better to stay busy than sit there dwelling on my problems. Tomorrow morning I see my psychiatrist and think I want to stay with my current medication. Might go pick up a hiking book at the library. Next week Friday my friends and I are going out for hot pot. I’m really looking forward to this since I want to eat away my problems. I’m going to take an extra hydroxyzine and relax now.

3 Likes

I haven’t gone outside much since my cousin left town. I wish I had the confidence to go outside for a walk. Things are mostly okay other than that.

2 Likes

The hospital dosed some medicine for me for a few days. I just took my morning dose, and there was a pill I didn’t recognise.
I took it, but I hope it’s nothing serious.

3 Likes

I took a nap from 7-10:30. Can’t sleep. :man_shrugging: If I didn’t take the nap, I still would be just as awake.

1 Like

i hope so as well. everyone needs to know what they take.

2 Likes

“what you got boy is hard to find, I think about it all the time. I’m all strung out my heart is fried. I just cant get you off my mind. Because your box your box is my drug. your box your box is my drug” :musical_note::notes::notes::notes::musical_note:

3 Likes

You can look the pills up online, using the markings on them. I think you just google “pill identifier,” or something like that.

3 Likes

Just had porridge with fresh blueberries, gona have a cup of tea now

4 Likes

Just had a crackin cup of tea!

4 Likes

@anon47167357 @anon94176359 I joined the tea party too! Green tea, mango, and black with a little milk. Might have cheerios but I always forget to eat breakfast

5 Likes

It is a tea party @Winterblues ! I had Barry’s tea with a little honey, think I might have another that one went pretty quick. I tried to post a pic but it was taking to long to load!

3 Likes

Tea all the way @Winterblues @anon47167357!

4 Likes

I’m going to Galway on Saturday, and I’m gonna watch the parade on Sunday, hope the weathers dry

1 Like

Who else just woke up

1 Like

What time is it over there @John_Raven?

2 Likes