First!!! 1515151

6 Likes

Very quick there Tuna!

3 Likes

F***
2nd? 3rd?

3rd :frowning:

4 Likes

Hey y’all. Did I get the Roman Numeral correct?
@anon10627598. My sister likes guys with dark hair/blue eyes. Like I said I gravitate toward dark hair/eyes but if he’s a cute blonde or a cute red head ain’t no shame in it.

1 Like

Sure did! Excellent!

1 Like

I don’t know but you are going to get bombarded with notifications. I made one once. Never again.

2 Likes

I went over to my dad’s house to help him work on his roof. He wasn’t home thank God. He’s wearing this fat girl out. We’ve been trying to get that roof up for a week. I’m hoping he took the day off cos I’m tired. He’ll work 7 days a week if he sees a need to. Even God rested on the 7th day.

3 Likes

sounds a lot like my dad, he is always doing work around the house.

3 Likes

How old is your dad? Mine is 67.

3 Likes

haha yeah my dad just turned 67 in march. he still works out and has a lot of muscle for an old guy.

although he has a bad knee and enlarged prostate.

4 Likes

I’m about to have another cup of coffee. I love my Keurig!

7 Likes

Guys I am out of my mind literally. The sky has entered my brain and now it’s foggy. I communicate with the directors with signs

1 Like

Are you taking your meds?

1 Like

Of course, despite devil’s orders to quit secretly. I am out of my life. Out of my mind, out of my body

1 Like

Good morning, y’all. How’s everyone feeling? I’m feeling pretty good, slept well and just finished a cup of coffee.

I have nothing much on my agenda for today, besides maybe watching the Lions game. They play the Packers today.

Maybe I’ll shower today; that would make it three days in a row.

4 Likes

@TomCat. You can adjust your notifications. If you see the reply button. Next to that is Topic Controls. Directly under that is a gray button. If you click on the gray button it will let you choose whether to get notifications.

1 Like

TomCat, you can change the notification settings on a thread so you don’t get bombarded with notifications. That’s what I did when I did a say anything thread.

1 Like

You beat me to it, Loke. How are you today?

2 Likes

I’m happy that my dad’s not home. Hopefully will get a break today from working on the roof over at his house. Haha :laughing:. We’ve been working on it all week and my friggin bones are tired :upside_down_face:

@freakonaleash. You ok?

3 Likes