Say Anything - Part 31

I normally go to bed about now, but my sheets are still in the dryer. Good thing I’m not as tired as I usually am, though.

It was a good day. Sunday is Mr LED’s birthday. I think I’m going to make him an angel food cake. Maybe some lemon bars to take to work on Monday for his co-workers.

Lil bro is back from college, we’re having a great conversation!

I don’t want to go to bed.

Since it’s my birthday this month I treated myself and bought a nice overcoat and some new brown, dress shoes.

I’ve been wanting a nice pair of brown shoes forever, and the ones I ordered are very reasonably priced.

I feel guilty about spending so much money. But I’m trying not to.

You deserve nice things. What better occasion than your birthday?!

Thank you for understanding. :slight_smile:

How is your night going @LED?

Is your sleep still a little wonky?

I’ve been going to bed around 7:30-8pm then sleeping 9/10-2/3ish then tossing and turning a lot until getting up for the day at 5:30/6ish.

What about you? How’s your sleep?

My day went pretty well. I had to walk in the snow a couple times haha. But I bundled up so I wasn’t really cold at all. But I went out to buy batteries for my portable radio earlier.

I plan on reading more late tonight.

My sleep has actually been super good. In fact I’m sleeping way more now that my abilify has been lowered.

Snow! I’m so jealous! I can’t wait until we get snow. I miss real snow like we used to get in the Midwest. Here in Portland we get very little snow.

Are you crazy? Okay, so all of us on the forum are at least a little crazy lol, but you know what I mean.

I live in the midwest, and I hate snow. Whatever floats your boat, though. :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha! I didn’t even know that it snows in Portland. I was in Eugene many years ago, during winter. I remember it being very cold and raining a lot.

We usually get about a week of snow every winter. Not always in a row.

I know, I know. Mr LED thinking I’m crazy, too. And I have Raynaud’s that acts up when it gets cold out, so it’s really not fun. But it’s so pretty! And I love that feeling of working out in the snow. Like, if I could shovel snow without the backache, I would love that, too. Being sweaty and taking off your coat and just enjoying the cold air. Ahhh. So nice.

I want to go for a walk but I don’t like to go outside after dark.

Yeah, probably better to stay in for the night. I don’t walk around much after dark, either, except down to the corner gas station for smokes.

“Then there was…these clowns! From outer space!”

Name that movie and you get a treat :crazy_face:

I haven’t a clue.

Speaking of space movies, can you identify where this is from?

“Yogurt! I hate yogurt! Even with strawberries!” One of my favorites. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha! Is it Spaceballs?

My quote is from Killer Klowns from Outer Space. :stuck_out_tongue:

That movie was so ridiculous. I remember watching it in high school.

Yep, Spaceballs.

I think I’ve heard of yours, but have never seen it.