Say Anything Once (11)

Once in Spanish is pronounced onsay but is spelled like the English once so but here y’all go!

4 Likes

I’m first ! And not for once !

10 Likes

Sloppy seconds )72772

5 Likes

That is in Latin American Spanish. In Castellano Spanish it is pronounced “On thay” with the C as a lisp. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now thinking about my past, sz symptoms started at 16y.o. and mania symptoms at 18y.o.

4 Likes

Yes you’re right ! I forgot about castellano. Thanks for the help

1 Like

Anyone had mania here? How is it? I am telling my Dr about my manic symptoms which disappeared after I upped my risperdal from 4 to 6mg. Maybe my diagnosis will change from sz to sza.

2 Likes

My present is quite relaxed and almost boring, my past for the most part was good, two years were a write off. I predict my future to be plagued with recurring voices and boring in between

2 Likes

Double treat tonight with season 4 of Snowfall on and Fargo season 4 too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m watching mindhunters. seen it?

2 Likes

Yes, it was on netflix was it not? Good series.

3 Likes

So far it’s more boring than prison break

1 Like

Oh it is not really an action plot.

1 Like

I havent played video games today, my friends arent answering eventhough I talked to one earlier this morning. Usually I play video games everyday.

3 Likes

You still doing sprints on the stationary bike @labratmat ? I missed my run today

1 Like

Not for awhile. Too lazy, but i do 120 press ups every morning still.

2 Likes

■■■■ that’s a lot! Nothing like push ups.the best

2 Likes

It took me months to build it up.

1 Like

I used to be able to do 60 sit-ups in less than a minute. Crazy life.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d say so, would take a lot of practice. I could do 60 in a row (at a push though). No way I could do 120

1 Like