Say Anything Cuatro

Spanish for four. Here you go!

8 Likes

Your awesome!

The forum thanks you @anon10627598 !!!

3 Likes

I’ve decided to go to take my bike to the Allegheny mountains in West Virginia.

I’m not really sure the best time to do this though. I have some research to do. The guy at the bike shop out there said that it has snowed there in July . So I’d need a warm sleeping bag.

I also need a nice cooler and a full size futon.

I already have everything else! Lol

5 Likes

I hate bug bites . . .

7 Likes

It would be cool to travel the world like germany, france, scandinavia, etc. but schizophrenia is already hard on me. It would have to be a completely different life without schizophrenia. Like getting a master’s in math from another country for free and mastering a different language and culture. I would have liked traveling and exploring.

That and my tutoring boss and some other people said I would probably end up as a teacher or something. Even my last psychiatrist said I could probably teach at a mid level university in math some day if I got my degree…I would move out of california though. Maybe a small town. But I’m stuck here for a very, very long time.

2 Likes

Good morning, y’all. It’s coming up on 7:30 am here.

I just finished a cup of coffee, even though it felt like it was going to make me vomit. I still feel like throwing up. The crazy thing is I didn’t even have any alcohol last night. I’m not going to call off, though, can’t be doing that.

6 Likes

maybe your system is out of whack because of the late med yesterday?

1 Like

Idk, I don’t think that would do it. Maybe it’s just a stomach bug, or maybe I upset my stomach somehow, something I ate last night.

3 Likes

crackers and ginger ale work for me, hope you feel better and it doesn’t trash your day

5 Likes

I woke up at 3:30 am today. Its very cold. Had 6 hours of sleep. Hope its enough.

2 Likes

my body feels so tense lately hopefully itll be gone in a few days when i fully adjust to no longer taking paliperidone. i may end up trying a different ap eventually but i think i am pretty much done with paliperidone considering all i went through in the 2 years i was on it, hard to believe that klonopin is the only cause of my year of depression and suicidal ideation that still would come back even as recent as a couple weeks ago

2 Likes

These few days I’ve had headaches like I’ve been drank also😶

You can do it! @freakonaleash

3 Likes

I never undetstood why rudin is so revered. Its a book that requires math maturity. I have it but i need to read other analysis books first. I got like 4-5 real analysis books, 3 linear algebra, 1 abstract algebra book, and several other math subjects. I dont look down on people just because they havent studied or read rudin.

My former best friend got A+ over the summer with rudin. Smart guy. Decided to be a software engineer over actuary. Smarter than me. Its not a competition or jealously. He was kind but i dont trust people anymore. Even him…

I lost 1-1.5 sd points from schizophrenia. My former friend said my iq was 130 but his must be in the 140s or something. I just cannot compete anymore.

If i could go back in time i would major in ee instead. Takes 4-5 years. Same time an electrician apprenticeship takes…

2 Likes

Little LED let me sleep in! It was nice even though I wasn’t actually sleeping.

Not much going on today. Need to clean and do dishes, but that’s about it.

6 Likes

Hey all, just woke up from a pleasant dream. Still worried about my brother, but there’s not much I can do.

I’m gonna try to do some writing this morning. It’s part of the homework I got from my therapist.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that your brother may have sz. I think you’re showing how much you love him. My heart goes out to you.

If there’s anything I can do, let me know. Sending hugs

4 Likes

Good morning all y’all! I’m scarfing down food this morning after 2 days of throwing up.

I want a chocolate milkshake. Lol

6 Likes

Do you have a favorite restaurant for milkshakes?

I’m fond of Fuddrucker’s myself. I tried one recently from a place called Habit Burger, they make incredible burgers… but it was too chocolatey for my tastes.

3 Likes

Steak n shake. Soooooooo yummy.

6 Likes

I’m attempting to get through to the IRS, waiting for my call to be answered.

6 Likes