Anything! 15152515

5 Likes

FIRST :metal: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Fuuuuuck i missed it !!!

5 Likes

So close walla. So close, seconds off.

4 Likes

Damn man i was waiting patiently for this thread to start and i fokking missed it

:pensive:

4 Likes

That was so funny :joy:

5 Likes

Hey folks. Everyone alright?

5 Likes

Morning all, up since 430am.

Woke up to Nina calling me, she didn’t sound distressed though, more happy. She’s been telling me to “wake up daddy” “come play”

Mood is good I think, not feeling down. Feeling strange, maybe this is Up.

Thinking is clear, no dark thoughts. Nina distracts me for seconds at a time, but my defenses are holding for now, I’ve not lost insight yet.

Can’t tell with negatives yet today, those are eluding me. So maybe a good sign.

Wishing everyone well!

7 Likes

Watch SpaceX destroy a multi million dollar rocket mid flight. Lift off at 10:30 EST.

2 Likes

I’m currently taking a walk around where I used to study. It’s bringing up strong emotions. Glad the weather is nice too. It makes this a perfect day

Used to sit on this cool bench at lunch

11 Likes

I often try to find psychological reasoning behind my hallucinations, as mad as that may be.

I think Nina is a manifestation of my desire to have a kid someday, and the terror that comes along with that.

She comes off as a sweet girl, I’m not scared of her. But when she’s in distress my heart breaks for this imaginary child.

I hate this illness.

:llama:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, just woke up. i want to go out for a cigarette, but it is seriously cold outside, 12 F but feels like -2 F. Ugh, maybe I should bundle up and go out, but then I could puff on my Juul pen instead.

I think i’ll make some coffee.

4 Likes

I can understand your psychological reasoning behind the hallucinations.

A little tidbit about my voices. Mine are obsessed with me being Jewish. They’ve even convinced me in the past, which led to some embarrassing times, for sure.

I just try to ignore it all though.

I know I have a little German heritage, so I wonder if it’s part of my mind trying to apologize for what the Germans did.

If I have any Jewish lineage it’s most likely from my mother’s side.

Sorry about the religious talk everyone. But I feel I followed the forum/community rules.

:v:

5 Likes

nods to his beetle buddy

It’s fascinating to me how our minds do this to ourselves. I’ve religion delusions myself. And Guilt.

Wishing you well beetle buddy!

1 Like

It fascinates me as well. :slight_smile:

The mind is like an onion, but with a lot of wiring in between all those layers.

I hope you have a great day my llama buddy.

Don’t let those voices get you down.

It’s so nice to chat with people who understand.

:hugs:

4 Likes

It helps me to know I’ve got peers who I can talk to.

Thank you monte.

3 Likes

@anon94176359, I’m doing well. I feel very positive this morning. How are you feeling this morning/evening? :slight_smile:

@anon39015889, I’m sorry you didn’t get first post hehehe. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Doing ok apart for a head cold I just can’t shift

2 Likes

I am on clozapine 50 and haloperidol 1.5.
what do u think about the medication, is it strong or mild? is it effective?

rest, have fun guys.

3 Likes