Say Anything......1 The Return!

No idea where the official count is so just started again. So. If you’ve something to say…do it here. Say it. Say something…say anything!

12 Likes

testing testing 1 2 3

2 Likes

Thanks bud! :blush:

4 Likes

for those daring enough:

https://projecteuler.net/

First part starts today…not sure if I should try it. There’s easier courses and stuff, but why not learn from the best? I still plan on taking it. Maybe I should start with algebra or something based physics. Too bad no lab I think.

1 Like

Ich hab kein bock mehr.

2 Likes

I’m in class and it’s really boring.

3 Likes

@Montezuma I feel the same way about appearance. I have sort of a thing for asian ladies though and was hoping I could meet one on Match :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My teeth hurt. But not so bad, sometimes they don’t hurt. Maybe I will go to see the dentist.
Today I slept till 3.20 am. Now I’m watching since then YouTube.

No plans for today, I could go to the bank and get my weekly pocket money,
but still have enough.The renovation in the drugstore will end on Friday.
Maybe I’ll go there then.

1 Like

My Medicare prescription drug insurance is screwed up. They have cashed three of my checks, but the payments weren’t posted to my account. I had to go to the bank today to get copies of the checks to prove I have paid them. What a mess!

1 Like

Making the most of my time in between jobs. I have a massage tomorrow. So looking forward to that.

4 Likes

6.22 am. Can’t go back to sleep as I just ate. Not sure how I feel about reducing my food intake today to lose weight. Thinking I’ll go for a walk soon. Morning walks aren’t too shabby.

6 Likes

Good morning peeps!

It’s 1:25 am and here I am up in the middle of the night with this BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY women sleeping in my bed but I am up and can’t sleep. There must be something wrong with me,…there is duh, that’s why I’m on this website to begin with.

Well looks at this point that I am up for the night. My girl Molly is sleeping in her perch. ANybody up for a chat?

7 Likes

Morning all. Got my medication review today via zoom with the shrink and my lead practitioner.

Gonna ask to go back on the sertraline. My bouts of depression are knackering my ability to stay off the dreaded drink. There was some talk of upping my invega shot, but i decided i want it left alone.

6 Likes

Morning @Naarai make sure you’re ready to give up the “sauce” before starting the sertraline. From previous experience it’s not a good mix. How are you doing otherwise? UK lockdown is starting to let go I heard.

4 Likes

Hey bud! I had a cup of Nescafe earlier this evening, so I’ll be up for a while if you want to chat. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I fully intend to give up the sauce, but i was drinking on them for 20 years when i was on 200 mg. Didnt do me know harm - but yeah bit dumb drinking on them.

Yeah lockdown is ending in april-may time. Thank god for that.

4 Likes

Great! I started a diet thread. With the support of Rose and the people on here I hope to lose some serious weight this year.

So what are you up to tonight?

4 Likes

That’s awesome man, you can do it!

I’m not up to a whole lot tonight. I’m just listening to the radio and vaping now. I might watch a documentary on Amazon in a little while.

2 Likes

Me either. I’ve got YouTube playing music in the background.

This morning I have allergy testing. I know it involves a hundred “scratch” marks on my back with that many different things, plus skin tests and blood test and saliva tests. I bailed the day before last time when I had to go on my own. Rose said she was going with me to make sure I went this time. I have a lot of allergies, especially to medication and I have to be tested before I can have the Covid-19 vaccine. So ya, I am up, not sleeping.

Great Kiss album, have so many faves of theirs. The song “Beth” is where we came up with the name for our daughter.

3 Likes