Say Anything LXVIII 🦙

Hey stef, normally we don’t like to ask people’s gender or talk politics here.

1 Like

I’m not comfortable answering that question.

1 Like

ok got u guys.

henceforth I wont ask

2 Likes

I am crazy…I need meds

1 Like

Afternoon! Damp miserable day here in the south of uk. Had a power cut which knackered my RAID hardisks tho it shouldnt have done - and the boilers been whistling all day and night. Dodgy Valve - so will be sorted in the new year.

Surpisingly happy mood :smiley: Paid most the bills and got my food delivery in with goodies for Xmas.

Im pampering myself this week, with radox baths and candles and lots of choccy! And not a whisper at all the past few days - the extra 25mg twice a day of Queitiapine is working wonders. Just wanted to say hello. Hope everyone has a good crimbo x

4 Likes

Thank you Steffifan, I would advise you to go over the forum guidelines.

1 Like

I m too bored to do that.

You’ve been calling yourself crazy a lot lately. Are your meds not working as well as they should be? Or are you just being extra hard on yourself?

1 Like

My mother always used this sentence to anger me,this isn’t a place to say anything?

Of course you can say anything. I was just worried about you. Just checking to make sure you were okay. Didn’t mean to offend.

1 Like

Oh,thanks…I am protecting myself,I am sort of selfish tbh

1 Like

I think a certain amount of selfishness is necessary with an illness like this. Or most chronic illnesses. Your happiness, your health, is more important than pleasing others.

1 Like

Agree…sacrifice is necessary

1 Like

What does sacrifice look like to you?

I had to sacrifice my career to my illness. I can’t be healthy in work.

But it was worth it, My life is much more full and healthier too

1 Like

do people discuss God here or it is also off limits

now I have to wait for an hour before I can post a new message

I find it boring to read that kind of stuff.

1 Like

Off limits, If you would read the guidelines you would know these answers

1 Like

People are different,I sacrifice my health,opposite from yours

Take that hour to read the guidelines. It’ll help you understand the community more

4 Likes

No religion, politics, aliens, conspiracy theories, asking for identifying information, asking for personal information, no derogatory posts or jokes, basic stuff. Just read it. At least skim over it.

4 Likes

That sounds…unhealthy.

What do you do to help take care of your mental health?

Any therapy? Any kinds of coping tool?

1 Like