Say Anything LXVIII 🦙

Have at it! Go wild! Say everything! Fight the power! Hug a tree!

3 Likes

I’m first this time !

Which is surprising considering the length of this post.

13 Likes

Cheers dude!

You win cat pictures!

1 Like

image image

4 Likes

Slept In til 530am this morning, minor whispers but not distressing. Mood is good and thinking seems clear.

Walls have stopped moving. Feeling well today.

Wishing everyone a good day!

5 Likes

Well, the peanut butter oatmeal square things I got for Little LED were not a hit, but not a total miss either. She’s dipping it in her milk and eating it, so I’m counting that as a win. Won’t buy them again but at least they’re not going to waste.

Washer repair person is coming today. Hopefully they can fix it.

3 Likes

I’m gonna have a nap soon. I’m real tired of being awake. This is life

1 Like

I’m tired but I have work to do.

1 Like

I need to get up and get an electrolyte drink. I think I didn’t get enough salt yesterday. Ugh. Okay, doing that now before my head starts hurting more.

1 Like

I have an hour to paint a portrait of my mother’s cats, or I’ll have to wait to get it done until friday.
I really don’t feel like painting today, but as it’s a christmas gift I feel I need to finish it.

5 Likes

Saw a job position for a Trainee CAD Technician, but it says want A levels or University education from the applicants. :frowning:

3 Likes

Good morning. Hope y’all are feeling better.don’t forget to take your meds. Hugs.

10 Likes

Hope you have a good day Rox!

I remembered my meds.

nods

4 Likes

Sis is coming to live with me again. The people who she was living with kicked her out. She’s been with them for like 3-4 months. Her divorce hearing is in February.

5 Likes

2 work days ahead of me,
Feeling good today.

2 Likes

18 minutes more of the trainride
I hope my sister is just late enough to pick me up from the station that I’ll have time to smoke

5 Likes

It’s already feeling like it’s going to be a really long day. I just want to go back to bed. I’ve not been feeling very good lately. Lots of strong emotions that I don’t want to deal with.

2 Likes

When my mother died my mom’s family was nowhere to be found. I was 13 and had no support. Now I’m 43 have SZA/OCD and they’re still nowhere to be found but there’s this thing called forgiveness.

Idk. I haven’t talked to them about it. Maybe they have a different perspective

3 Likes

I just woke up, having some coffee. I was up for a couple hours early this morning.

Well, I hope you all are feeling well today. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

just relaxing at the moment. came back over for a cigarette. my aunt and uncle just came by to visit my niece who is staying with mom and dad until Wednesday. that’s when her flight leaves. she says she has 4 semesters left, and then she will graduate. I can’t remember what her major is, I’ve already asked her like 5 times in the past, and don’t want to ask her again. as she’ll realize I wasn’t paying attention.

o wait now I remember, last time I talked to her she said she wanted to switch to health administration or something like that. she was wanting to become a dermatologist, but switched majors about a year ago. she’s a junior, I probably see her 3 or 4 times a year.

so was looking at properties last night on realtor.com. I can afford a move in about 10 years. im considering eugene, Oregon. roseburg, Oregon. Athens, ohio. urbana, Illinois. and savannah, Georgia. also would like to go on a trip to scout parts of Tennessee as im also considering a move to Tennessee. on the west coast, I can just afford a manufactured or mobile home. but ohio, Illinois, and Georgia, I can afford a small house or condo. still undecided but I have 10 years to decide.

2 Likes