Say Anything L is for Lasagna

Welcome to the L is for Lasagna thread. Please feel free to share whatever is on your mind. (Whilst abiding by forum guidelines.) Thank you

9 Likes

Thanks for the new thread @schizophrenisaurus !
Oh…and I got first post. Fireworks time!

13 Likes

I had to champion the cause.

3 Likes

:leopard:
Roaaaaaaaaaar meow meow roar miew

3 Likes

I see you’re fluent in housecat but I’m picking up a bit of a cheetah accent in your dialect.

6 Likes

hahah @LevelJ1 . I put Leapard in the poll as promised!

3 Likes

Meep meep zorp zorp.

:robot:

6 Likes

Yes, I too think R2D2 is a hottie.

4 Likes

Love that new thread smell!

5 Likes

Haha yesssss thank you my dude

2 Likes

Hey kiddos. :wink:

Nice to see some familiar faces at this hour.

I had a wicked strong iced coffee earlier this evening. I took my night meds around an hour ago though. I’m starting to feel them now.

I’m a big bean! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

This thread is a good distraction from the voices. I’ve been dealing with them for the past 15 minutes or so.

4 Likes

Lmao yeah my c3po starts acting up when I see r2d2 :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I just took my meds. I have some cola now and a salad I’m looking at later, with ranch, mmm.

4 Likes

I vote that we do animals after we get to “Z” on this iteration of the Say Anything thread.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that, I deal with them too. They’ll say nice things but sometimes random things. Some days I wake up and forget I have them, then 10 minutes into my day they start up and I’m like oh yeah, I’m sza I forgot :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Yep baby steps I’ll have to learn from @shutterbug on the ways of the rawr

2 Likes

I keep hearing. “It hurts… it hurts being schizophrenic.”

2 Likes

I’m off to sleep good night yall

5 Likes

Buenos noches, amigo.

1 Like