is it that time already

2 Likes

It definitely is.

1 Like

In my world it’s been that time for a month now. Lol

2 Likes

that’s actually pretty cute

1 Like

Little LED has been into making us use tickets to do things and go places. She cut out some tickets this afternoon and told me what to write on them. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

12 Likes

mom cannot come with us! too bad mom, guess you’ll have to take a break.

4 Likes

I have to go get blood work tonight. :-1: I totally forgot. Guess I have to get dressed after all.

The wait at the lab is ridiculous. I’ve never seen this many people here! :astonished:

Hey all, wishing everyone well!

I had a nice long llama nap today, feeling pretty good. Probably won’t sleep tonight

7 Likes

i took the longest nap today where i kept getting hit by giant waves, it was kinda distressing

A dream or you were at the beach?

1 Like

a dream, i was just walking down a street and than giant waves were coming at me, and than a really huge one came and i was running and it hit me and i was stuck in it

2 Likes

Dinner tonight is fajita cauliflower rice and chicken drumsticks! Whole plate is only about 275 calories!

13 Likes

What’s everybody up to? I don’t feel like playing Warcraft tonight. Gonna spend some time on the forum/internet.

5 Likes

Watching The Last Kids on Earth with Little LED before she goes to bed. Then she friends are coming over to take some of our old furniture we just replaced.

3 Likes

Sounds cool. The food looks really good too. We ate at Wendy’s today after getting the two cars back from auction. My stepdad got a Jeep and a Corvette. The Corvette is a real hunk of junk but the Jeep looks promising.

I’ve never heard of that show. When my brother was a kid the Teletubbies were big.

2 Likes

Taking a break from the farm. I’m in Belfast with my freind we went out to a couple of pubs and went to a nightclub (I didn’t like the nightclub, too intimidating) the rest of the night was o k though. Headn down to Dublin for another night out tommorrow night (Friday) Peace and love :pizza: :spaghetti:

5 Likes

Ooh that sounds fun. You should party when you get the chance cuz it sounds like you work pretty hard.

1 Like

Thanks agent! Ya I don’t get out much so I’m gonna try and enjoy it! Have to limit my beers to four though! Can’t drink much with the meds! Just in the hotel now about to kip for the night! My freind met some girls and he’s still out it’s 2:44am here. Hope all is well with you! Getting closer to your move

1 Like