Say Anything F is for French Fries

Here ya go. Might take awhile for first poster since it’s 1:00am my time.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks @Bowens. I don’t need the extra notifications so I’m not the one to start these things…welcome to it…go on say it. Say it once, say it twice…say anything!

4 Likes

Just turn off notifications for the thread. It’s at the bottom of every thread. Where it says “Normal” just toggle to “Muted.”

3 Likes

As a Mod he would probably want to change it from “Watching” to “Normal” because he needs to be notified when someone tags him. I’ve never tried it though. Have no idea if it works like it’s supposed to or not.

4 Likes

The software still needs a block option like Facebook has.

3 Likes

Hi folks. Just about to take night meds.

Watched Primal Fear. Love it.

Gonna either video game or find a DVD. Maybe birds or maybe Civil War or maybe Amadeus.

Have a good one yas!

:grinning:

4 Likes

Hey. French fries here.

Or chips.

I’d throw all my chips down!

These shoes are in my mind…

I really want these…

But I’ve been shopping a lot these days…

Books,skates…dvds, dog leashes

Oh no I want to quit smoking!!

After I I finish my rest of my packs. Like four more?

F is for for more packs of cigs.

Oh my

6 Likes

Good morning folks!
Cpap machine says I got a lot of 6.48 hours of sleep. Feel alert.
Today I go to the pdoc.
I’m asking for Vraylar and Depakote today.
Gotta come home and clean out the frig because I am going to the food bank tomorrow morning.
Daughter’s wedding in five days.
Hope all is well.

4 Likes

Up late drinking a red bull. Don’t ask me why…

4 Likes

Good morning @Bowens . How are you this morning?

2 Likes

I am fine. Was just about to head out for a smoke though. Are you in the mood for a conversation this morning?

Plus, How are you?

2 Likes

I am doing okay this morning. A conversation sounds good. Let me know when you’re back from your smoke. I’ll be here.

3 Likes

I am back. You came on just in time. I was getting a little bored because the forum was so slow. Was updating my “State a random interesting fact” thread. I’ve been researching interesting facts for that thread when I get bored.

3 Likes

I just shopped again.

Bought new skate shoes…

I reckoned I need clothes anyways.

2 Likes

Boy you are a fast smoker. It used to take me 10-15 minutes to finish a cigarette when I smoked. Glad I came on it time. :laughing:

2 Likes

Haha, yeah I am a fast smoker. My mom is always still smoking hers when I get done when we go out for a smoke together. I inhale it. I’m a fast eater too. No idea why.

1 Like

I am a fast eater too. I am also a non-switch eater, don’t like my food to touch each other and eat it shifts around the plate.

1 Like

In the morning the apartment manager is coming in to test the fire alarms. My place is a mess. Guess I should clean a bit.

4 Likes

So what is up? It sounds like you got a good amount of sleep last night. You mentioned a cpap machine. I probably need one of those. Did you used to smoke heavily?

2 Likes