Say Anything E is for Enchilada

I post this all the time. If you call the number they’ll give you free lozenges or nicotine gum.

2 Likes

Thanks. I might try that.

i think i just like having something to do with my hands and mouth that isnt food, maybe ill try vape juice with no nicotine to satisfy the action. in the past it always feels incomplete without nicotine but it always makes me nauseous and dizzy and vomit sometimes

1 Like

Oh man I was not prepared for this day, my last night in California, I’m kind of freaking out. I’m not gonna be able to fit all my clothes since I’m bringing all my game stuff. Gotta choose what to keep and what to toss and just rebuy later. I happen to have gone up a size recently so that should make it easier I guess.

My mom is gonna have to throw some of her stuff out because the car can only hold so much.

I have to be asleep in a few hours so I can get up bright and early tomorrow. The grandparents are probably gonna try to put me in bed when I finally arrive at 11 PM, but I’ll probably be up on my phone. I find it takes a few hours to unwind from flights before I can do anything including sleep.

2 Likes

You seem to be an adult. I’m not so sure if you have fully matured. Gaming is kid ■■■■. Find a purpose outside of your gamer score. I’d try to make everybody you come in contact with better than you left them.

1 Like

Big misconception. Gaming is a valid adult hobby. All these people who say gaming is for kids, they spend time in garages tinkering with an old car they never drive, or they watch 8 hours of TV a day.

Anybody who thinks games are a waste of time needs to consider how much TV they watch and whether or not that’s a waste of time. Or sports. Hell, you could know a ton about different sports teams, and I wouldn’t care at all. To me you’ve filled your head with garbage.

I have a purpose but I also have my choice when it comes to entertainment. Is my 75 inch 4k TV childish too? Maybe I should just sit in a chair and read War and Peace until I die from old age.

2 Likes

Don’t mind him @agent101g . His purpose on this forum is to sow chaos to entertain himself. Pay him no heed.

1 Like

I wish I could enjoy video games again. I tried but I just can’t get into them. I can’t even watch TV or movies anymore.
But I do outdoors stuff. And I started listening to music again so thats good!

I say play yo games and feel lucky you get enjoyment from it :blush:

1 Like

I have the same issues with video games, tv and movies LevelJ1. and I agree, enjoy them if you can. I am envious of those that can still enjoy these simple things.

2 Likes

I have a 55 inch TV that I bought 6 months ago when I moved to my gfs and I turned it on like twice. Waste of money for me but I tried lol.

2 Likes

I can’t figure out if I look 35 or 12 without my glasses :sweat_smile:
Also I can’t find the selfie thread

3 Likes

Yeah I use my TV with my computer. Which I in turn 95% of the time use to browse this forum. I rarely use it for tv or movies. Every once in awhile I’ll try to get into a movie without much success.

2 Likes

I wish we had more international members so that the forum would be busy both night and day. I get so bored when I can’t sleep and the forum is dead.

1 Like

Hey @ThePickinSkunk ! Are you starting the new thread again? It looks like French fries and French toast are tied in the poll. It’s about that time if you are starting it. Almost 980 posts.

1 Like

I’ll pee on your tv. Jk lol

You gotta stop caring what other people think. If you wanna game game.

You’re blocked immediately.

Oh no! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Does anyone else want to start the new Say Anything thread?

2 Likes

new is here Say Anything F is for French Fries

1 Like