Say Anything III

Say Anything IIV…

6 Likes

I did my DNA test on ancestry.com and found out I’m only about 20% Irish. And I’m 62% “Great Britain”, which is the mix of Scottish, English and Welsh. I’ve been researching my actual ancestors and I’m mostly Scottish and Welsh. I’ve had to readjust my entire sense of identity as a result.
I’m also Swiss. I had no idea. :blush:

6 Likes

I heard there is Spanish blood in my ancestry…

2 Likes

That’s cool. Are you “all Irish” otherwise?

1 Like

What number is IIV? :thinking:

4 Likes

there could be other countries in me, mostly Irish id say though

2 Likes

IIV is Pedro’s favourite made up roman numeral

4 Likes

My dad’s grandfather was Irish (Francis McCann) and I guess he instilled all kinds of Irish pride in my dad which was then passed along to me. :blush: It’s kind of funny, though, finding out I’m not that Irish after all.
I adore Ireland and the Irish. Beautiful country and intelligent, creative and strong people. I hope you’re proud of your heritage, @san_pedro. :shamrock:

2 Likes

Has anybody used myheritagedna website? it is the most affordable

The best one seems 23 and me and it is 249 bucks :frowning:

2 Likes

Mc Cann is quite big here…thanks for them kind words about being Irish…

2 Likes

I spoon a web and i’m caught in the middle

1 Like

Every individual with mental illness has his or her own responsibility to fight against mental illness.

Thanks to psychiatric treatment, massive production of psychotropic drugs are prescribed to each of these individuals.

What I can help is limited. What we can do is spreading love and care for all of us.

5 Likes

It is a tradition here to call someone “Uncle” or “Auntie” if he or she is old enough.

But I met two women (in their thirties, I believe) who called me “Uncle” (I am 40 this year).

When I asked why the first woman used “Uncle”, the female doctor said she did not know how to address me.

2 Likes

say anything 3? it’s III not IIV

2 Likes

there’s no such thing as IIV

2 Likes

My grandmother on my mom’s side, her mom’s parents came from Ireland, and my great grandparents on my dad’s side, his dad’s parent’s came over from Switzerland.
Add in some Dane, American Indian, French and Scot, and well, you’ve got one hard headed kid like me.

3 Likes

seems quite tonight

1 Like

Just watched red dragon

1 Like

I am still having coffee. Gonna leave in an hour. Need to buy some cake I guess to take with me.

1 Like

I had too much coffee today lol :laughing:

2 Likes