the One of Those Days version.

sleepy-kitty

tumblr_mwc05dziWs1sy1hijo1_400

tumblr_muvsmybjkC1rw1wnno1_500

tumblr_o9aoo2214m1qmagsgo1_500

0d6490b72154fe24036fcbae93e4c6ad

Kitten-falls-over-grooming-fail

25 Likes

I feel it’s only fair that we have at least one sleepy puppy gif.

21 Likes

Awwww. The puppy and kitties! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I took a bath and now I’m ready for bed but my head itches because my hair is still wet.

And it’s only 6:30.

3 Likes
17 Likes

Can anyone recommend a good book?

I really enjoy what I call “slice of life” writers.

For example - - Flannery O’Connor, Raymond Carver, Kurt Vonnegut, Mark Twain, some Hemmingway.

2 Likes

Have you read Ship of Theseus? It’s newer but it’s sooooooo good.

2 Likes

No, haven’t heard of it until now. Thank you!

2 Likes

It’s a sorry within a story, so not great for days you can’t pay much attention, but totally worth reading.

1 Like

I really thought I was doing well on my current med dosage, but the ceiling fan is talking to me and after listening to it repeat itself for ten minutes I think maybe it’s not actually talking to me. Which seems kind of obvious when I say it out loud.

2 Likes

So I’m nervous as ■■■■ for the oncologist appt tomorrow. Wtf?

3 Likes

What time is your appointment? Do you have to wait all day for it or is it in the morning?

1 Like

Do you have someone to go with you?

1 Like

Ugh. This isn’t long enough to get self-loathing rants buried and potentially overlooked.

4 Likes

no matter how many times i do the practice problems i still dont understand evaluation radical expressions

Try to relax and not worry too much @ThePickinSkunk. If possible, bring a family member or friend with to the appointment, both for emotional support and for a second set of ears.

2 Likes

I’m so lonely tonight. I got my cat…and books.

I just really want a partner at times like this.

7 Likes

What about a roommate? Not quite the same, but if you can find a good one sometimes they can fill the loneliness hole a little.

2 Likes

I keep hearing a voice telling me to bite my finger off. I don’t think I could physically do it even if I tried. I think maybe I need more meds. I guess I’ve been hearing more things than usual today.

3 Likes

Meowmeows are the best. They know their gods. Cuddle up my friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes