9 Likes

Thank you Llama Bud!!

:blush:

6 Likes

Svengoolie in 25 minutes!!!

4 Likes

3rd… glad you’re ok Montezuma

4 Likes

Been awake all night again. Never mind its Sunday morning here. I drunk a lot of coffee. Seems i am worried about my financial situation as the tabbaco price is artificially high to discourage smoking, but when smokers haven’t quit by now, they are fooling themselves. Its daylight robbery.

5 Likes

Janes chicken strips for supper, they were on sale half price

download (7)

7 Likes

Had BBQ chicken drumsticks and kebabs. I did the BBQ but my mother prepared the meat. Sometimes I prepare the meat too with cajun and other seasonings.

9 Likes

Wooo! Doing a foot peel treatment. Soak your feet in a solution and a week later all your rough stuff comes off.

They’re awesome. It triggers my picking habit.

9 Likes

Talked to a friend on the phone and then we played Call of Duty for an hour.

5 Likes

nasty day tomorrow with high winds

A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 60 gusting to 90 in the morning then diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night Mainly cloudy. Rain showers beginning early in the evening then changing to flurries at times heavy in the evening and ending overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 50 gusting to 70 in the evening. Low minus 9. Wind chill minus 16 overnight

4 Likes

Hi yas!

I’ve been staying inside today as it’s all rainy and stuff.

Scooped litter box. Vaping some. Gonna have another Coca-Cola soon.

Our internet was down for a while so I called and it was a simple fix.

Been reading and now gonna play Train Sim World 1 for a while. Last time I played I derailed a freight train…my bad!

No symptoms to speak of so I am enjoying this feel good time.

Peace!

:innocent:

9 Likes

Noises getting to me again.

7 Likes

Today was a good day. I got lots of exercise and stayed under my calorie goal for the day. Plus it was just a really nice day out.

For dinner I got a rotisserie chicken and made chicken caesar salad. It was delicious. I love rotisserie chicken so much.

7 Likes

Hey is that something you buy or do you have a recipe? I have old woman feet.

4 Likes

I’m sorry. Do you have anything to distract yourself?

3 Likes

Playing EDM pretty loud right now. Do you think yoga’s a good idea?

4 Likes

If you can find a good guided one. It’s definitely helpful for staying in the moment. Plus it’s good for your body.

4 Likes

We buy ours.

But there are lots of different brands.

5 Likes

Yeah yoga is good …

2 Likes