Here y’all go another Say Anything with the correct Roman numeral

9 Likes

First post :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

Second :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oooh this is my favorite thread.

4 Likes

The IRA have made me start to question everything.

Have this thing were I think the IRA are making me itch my nose or ear by controlling my brain.

Also after I had that thought I began to think that nothing was real and I was in a simulation. I felt the IRA knew I was onto something and were trying to distract me by putting things in my environment.I went for a drink and saw the dog outside. I felt oh ok they’ve put a dog there to distract me,When I thought, you won’t fool me and when I went to let the dog in it was gone. I went back into the living room when another ‘actor’ I thought my mother came home. I instantly thought she was sent in by the IRA to distract my thoughts from this life being a simulation.

Anyway worked out and now I don’t feel as bad.

To sum up, I think they are controlling my brain and thoughts and giving me this new delusion of life not being real. I think they did it because I screeched into the phone

I can’t explain how they know where I am going before I go there

1 Like

Well! I got my exercise bike assembled. At first I thought it would be too small but the engineers must have had a fatass like me in mind. :joy:

I got quite a work out putting it together. Still need to adjust a few things otherwise it’s good to go.

Dad didn’t even give me sh!t for buying it. He always does when I buy something like this for myself. Made me feel good.

Gonna rest for a while then get my first workout in.

-S

Edit. Gonna charge my Bluetooth ear buds so I can listen to music while working out. I’m really excited about this.

7 Likes

Thank you @Loke for starting the thread.

Cheers!

3 Likes

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE’RE YELLING ABOUT!”
-Steve Carrell, Anchorman

4 Likes

I sound so different from my old posts doing a search of them. I’m well now. There was something wrong with me last time I was on here. I think I was hypo-manic or something. I know I was drinking though so it may be that.

2 Likes

Paging @Om_Sadasiva! How did you find your way out of the matrix delusion?

2 Likes

LOUD NOISES! - Steve Carrell

2 Likes

Watching Vikings now.

2 Likes

What episode are you on? I’m still at season 1, episode 4. It’s a really cool show.

1 Like

season 4 episode 4.

2 Likes

Skunkalish CONGRATS!

1 Like

Thanks Trish. How are you doing today?

-S

1 Like

I feel so vulnerable and helpless to the wrath of the IRA, not knowing what’s coming next or what they are planning

I put a Christmas light up and I was happy I did but then it went dim as I was putting it down, I thought I displeased the IRA and they made it go dim. Also bothers me that they can insert words into your predictive text giving me messages

I went into the county clinic and got a therapist appointment. They got me I. Next Monday, the 21st.

I also had my first e-visit with my psych nurse. I have no symptoms anymore really. But I’m joy really around people or noises which drive my schizophrenia.

So, going to chat with a therapist about returning to work, and some other stuff as I become more comfortable with him, or her. ‘Pat,’ LOL

Anyone remember the skit on SNL, ‘It’s Pat?’

5 Likes

Wasn’t he/she in a Ween video?

2 Likes

Huh? What’s a ween video?