Sarcosine Results at 2 Gram Doses Now

I couldn’t say. I only really know one seller that is reputable and sells it, and they’re a US based company. I just mix Sarcosine with enough liquid (typically little over half a glass of water) to where I can’t even taste it. I’m happy with the results I have now, anyway. I think I’d be overwhelmed a fair bit with every day life, if I had much more potent results.

So great to hear that :grinning: I have often wondered whether sarcosine really helps anyone. I have asked my son if he wants to try it but he always says he is fine, doesn’t need it.

I don’t like some of the other things that have happened, like I probably have a normal pain reaction now, but that’s part of the package I guess.

You’re taking 4 g? I am going to start 4 today! I was just below 2 g on my first day, and 2 grams even my 2nd.

Any side effects at 4 g? My stomach hurt the first and second day, but it was totally worth it.

I felt this weird thing, like I had been dehydrated and my brain finally got sated after drinking the sarcosine. I think my brain is telling me it needs 1 g four times a day.

:coffee:

am drinking sarcosine in coffee right now

I’m taking 4g yeah. Seems to work the best for me. I’ve have schizophrenia since I was a toddler, so probably the more the better for me. I stopped at 4g because they said amounts past that have not been tested in humans.

My stomach hurt at first when I was increasing dosage probably before I should’ve, but eating food seemed to negate that. Upset stomach went away for me after a few days, where I can take it on an empty stomach now if I like.

I just take 2g twice a day, with my psych meds. Works good for me now. :+1:

Glad to hear it’s working great for you! What improvements have you noticed?

1 Like

I was going through an introverted, reclusive phase. Now I feel eager to take long walks again…getting out in the world.

Washed dishes without being asked because I remembered how much my mother wants the dishes not left in the sink.

Kind of this alert-happy state not accessible otherwise

Lowered need to smoke medicinal cannabis (kind of wondering if my brain makes me smoke pot because it’s the closest neurochemical receptor that I am deficient in…would explain why sarcosine lowers my need to smoke small amount throughout the day). I also started smoking one bowl versus 3 bowls.

I have been able to read on my tablet for longer than 3 minutes! I was an English lit major for my associate’s degree (I now have my MA), so not being able to read for long periods of time has been a real grievance.

I smile more.

:smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s great. For me it’s like I have all these traits I never had to begin with, thanks to schizophrenia since being a toddler. I suspect the decreased need to smoke weed may be because like I no longer feel the need to drink, because it never brought me anything pleasurable on this level, like a brain actually working more fully. Plus alcohol would just contradict the effects intended by the Sarcosine.

Good to hear it’s working well for you too. :smile: Yeah I have been taking better care of myself in frequency, since I started it. I think I found out the other day what my grandma felt like with dishes piled everywhere, I saw them and got mad and felt compelled to clean them, despite it was my own fault since I only live with my cat.

1 Like

Wow, you (@schizofriendia) also feel the decreased need to take other mind-altering substances! I wonder if this is a frequent thing for sz who take sarcosine regularly.

I wonder if admin knows about this, and if so, what the research shows. If it does decrease sz’s need to drink and smoke cannabis, that’s pretty big.

am taking 2nd dose of 1 g sarcosine in yerbe mate tea as I type this

I’m not sure. I just assumed it happened because the alcohol no longer has any benefit for me any longer.

Where did you get the sarcosine you’re trying?

I got it from the below. Looks like their website is down for maintenance at the moment, however.

Maybe they’re woth another try. I gave brainvitaminz sarcosine a shot and it had no effect. I’d know instantly cause I’ve tried the real deal before. In fact, my description of the experience to myself is close to what you’ve written about it, schizofriendia, which is why I had to ask where you got your sarcosine. Your account has the ring of authenticity.

It just may be. When I took sarcosine I developed a strong dislike of any mind altering substance from alcohol to dietary supplements. I regret that about my experience. Sarcosine seems to boost the effectivness of supplements. Something good for schizophrenia, like l-theanine, would work more well while on sarcosine. With the right combination of supplements and sarcosine, even more recovery of brain function could be possible. Personally, I’d like to combine sarcosine and piracetam.

I was sold seeing @shutterbug highly praising it, and a while back I saw someone else, totally unrelated to these forums, also saying glutamate-based treatments had worked wonders. Thankfully, my brain responded quite well to it, also.

I also got mine from brain vitaminz (site is still down).

I found it on amazon but someone recommended not buying that generic brand and going to the company that had scientists working for them.

Okay, I just used the shipping confirmation email to email the admin of brainvitaminz. I said that people still wanted to order and if they could still order through that admin email.

Hopefully, he’ll answer. If not, I’ll just post his email here and everyone can email him until he is forced to reply. Just joking! lol

1 Like

I have a feeling he’s going to have a bunch of us come after him en masse, like he was a drug dealer that suddenly stopped supplying. I know I will…

LOL JK… but seriously though. :scream_cat:

1 Like

**That`s probably what he meant…

What? 15charsmin

The brainvitaminz website is still down…wondering if any of you have tried it from this smartpowders website?

smartpowders dot com sarcosine for 15.99 and shipping

Anybody tried this brand?
Still no response from the admin at brainvitaminz.

I’m not too worried about it. When it stays down for a week straight, then I’ll probably start worrying. >.>