Running out of my favorite tea

I have one tea bag left of my favorite tea, it’s chocolate mint black tea by Harney and son fine teas
They have a website full of amazing tea! I have a lot of other teas that I’m working on drinking then I plan to get back on their website and order more! I love all kinds of tea!

4 Likes

Chocolate and mint Tea sounds good. I usually Drink strawberry tea

1 Like

I remember us talking about tea quite awhile ago, me and you, I mean.
I’m out of my decaf green. but I’m not gonna splurge,
can barely afford gas money.
Deoge bills killed me this month.

1 Like

Tea is awesome. I’m hooked on white tea with Splenda sweetener and I add bit of concentrated lemon juice. It’s suppose to be really healthy from what i have read.

I have to order it online too because no stores in my town sell white tea. But it’s pretty cheap, 100 teabags for around $10.00.

3 Likes

wow, that is pretty cheap. is it free shipping too?

2 Likes

I get all my tea from Harney and Sons too. I decided to splurge and bought some tencha from them. Good stuff.

1 Like

It use to be free shipping if you spent enough money, but they changed their shipping fees. It’s still cheap shipping but you have to spend a certain amount of money, and that amount seems to change every time I order.

What I do is order my Glycine, L-theanine, White Tea and Calm aid all at once. Shipping is usually free or just a few dollars. I get it all at iherb, that price is US dollars, it converts into about $10 Canadian.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/prince-of-peace-100-organic-white-tea-100-tea-bags-6-35-oz-180-g/22280

2 Likes

Calm aid, that sounds cool.

I just started a De-stressor gummy every day.

you guys might remember, I get my supplements free
through my United Healthcare.

1 Like

I love Harney & Sons. I get mine off Amazon. Cinnamon sachets are my favorite! Last time I ordered I got Peppermint, 50 sachets for 12 bucks, score! But I’m totally going to go to their website and check it out.

1 Like

It really is, I take 2 capsules before I go to work. I wrote about it a while back on this website. A lot of people swear by it. It’s technically called Silexan, it’s made from lavender,. CalmAid is just the brand name.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.