Schizophrenia.com

Can't sleep... Might as well drink tea

I did order it and pay for it $48 worth of tea there… I’ve been drinking it daily

5 Likes

@Daze over steeped the white tea (Royal wedding) ohhh that was strong

1 Like

ha, I leave the bag in while I’m drinking it,
can usually get two cups.
on my second now.

2 Likes

@Daze. I’m drinking a lose leaf tea at the moment… I also got my water about double what is recommended so it seeped double or more what it should have

1 Like

I picked slices of Havarti cheese.

1 Like

@77nick77. Does that taste good?

I don’t think I got cups that big.

1 Like

@Daze. You don’t need a big cup for lose leaf just big enough to hold a tea ball

1 Like

It tastes excellent. It should; it’s pretty expensive. I never liked tea except for Snapple.

@77nick77. Ohhh I like eating cheap… When I can at least… I tried getting off my gluten free diet to save money… Yeah no go
Add on: I love tea… I have a lot of tea atm

1 Like

I try to eat cheap too, but I also like to treat myself to a few luxuries when I can.

1 Like

@77nick77. Completely understand… Hence my tea splurge of $48 but I did have a coupon so it wasn’t that bad

1 Like

@77nick77. @Daze. I actually spent about $15 on all of that but as I said it’s worth $48… Thank you sweatcoin

2 Likes

I’m lazy I just buy a gallon of tea when I want tea…don’t make hot tea but I miss it…we have cocoa and coffee and diet coke and I am o k with that.

@jukebox. Now that I’m back to the habit of drinking hot tea I don’t think I can imagine life without it anymore lol

2 Likes

I would rather drink coffee…I take it with creamer. no sugar.

@jukebox. Coffee to me is… Okay with sugar and creamer

1 Like

Hell, who am I to judge? I spent like $25.00 on two bags of hard candy. My medication dries out my mouth and makes me gag on dust so I discovered that a piece of hard candy will make me salivate

2 Likes

I’m discovering new King Crimson albums my cousin told me about…crazy music in their first three albums…I love weird music.

2 Likes

@77nick77. Hey I don’t blame you… I have several meds that make me sweat out a lot of my liquids… Still don’t drink enough liquids but I’m better than what I was doing

2 Likes