Anyone else drink tea?

I like the celestial seasonings teas like the tension tamer or the chamomile. It helps deal with some of the stress that comes with the condition. I take medication as well so it’s not like i use these instead of meds. It seems to help me a little bit.

4 Likes

Yeah my mom just brought me some warm chamomile tea because I told her nights have been difficult for me lately. I love tea it’s so soothing.

2 Likes

I drink chamomile and valerian tea and also passion flower tea. Levels me out a bit

2 Likes

There’s a tea called sleepy time that’ll definitely make you sleepy

2 Likes

Kava Kava is my tea of preference. Especially the Kava tea from Yogi. I love their blend.

2 Likes

I find my cup of tea relaxes me. Tea and a purring cat! (Just wish my cat didn’t also like tea – she will try to poach mine when I fall asleep.)

2 Likes

I too like Drinking tea a much…
I sip an ordinary one…:tea:

What’s an ordinary tea? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok…Its like…

they are called Ctc and orthodox…
i like this…ctc…

i don’t know they are available in Portugal or not…
In fact they don’t have good impact on ur health…other then gastritis…
I recommend all of u to drink tea which is enrich with l-theanine…
its helps with positive symptoms of SZ…
Peace…:tea:.

4 Likes

Cool. Is it green tea or black tea? I like tea a lot, I’ve been drinking this green tea with cherry, it’s delishiousss

3 Likes

I like both black and green @Minnii
yeah its super delicious …

2 Likes

green tea (preferably decaf) with lemon juice, every day, up to 5 cups. helps the liver too.

1 Like

I am more of a coffee than tea drinker but a few weeks ago ordered a whole heap of flavoured teas(Twinings) off Amazon. I am currently getting through a packet of peppermint tea bags. I also have lemon and ginger and fruit selection(Strawberry and raspberry,Cranberry and blood orange, Blackcurrant and vanilla and Mango and strawberry)

2 Likes

yeah, before our Iowa Basic Skills tests, our teachers used to give us peppermint candy, it’s excellent for the brain.

I have a strong affinity for chai tee :slight_smile:

We have a one of those mister/vapourizer thingies – we have rosemary oil in it. We’ve heard it helps with memory and there is a lot of research bearing that out now. My daughter also has a bottle in her school backpack. She puts a dab of rosemary under her nose before exams and she swears it helps.

1 Like

I like sweetened ice tea

I would never turn down a cup of tea or coffee. I tend to make both quite strong, just my preference, Tea plain and coffee cream only- any kind of creamer is fine.

For Tea I like:
“Maharaja Chai Oolong” loose tea, it has an orange-cinnamon-spicey heavenly smell.

Mr Pickwick: Peach, Mango. Picked up some of this while in Sweden one year and can’t seem to find it anywhere.

“Twinnings” flavors:
Blackcurrent, Earl Grey, Assam, & Irish, English, & Ceylon Breakfast (3 separate teas), wonder if they still sell them in those nifty square tins anymore?

Then I discovered “Stash” tea and like Moroccan Peppermint, Peach Ginger, Lemon Ginger, and their limited white tea called White Christmas.

Mmmmmm think I hear the kettle whistling…

1 Like

I like black (normal) tea with milk and one sugar. I don’t have sugar in coffee, only tea.

I also like a green tea and rose petal blend I tried at my niece’s place.

Csummers, you’ve been around longer than me, good to see you.