Running day 8 sober

I can fully appreciate where you are coming from bro…

1 Like

Where’s your country bro?

Yep mj… Chalk full buddy.

I ain’t no ■■■■■■■ angel, but I also don’t refuse the worthy of their true glory.

The government does, and we have been derailed by petulant descendants of British royalty. As we can see, their demonic jealousy has tainted America in every single way. Our country has died, and as a veteran who swore an oath to American Constitution now I’m in shackles and am being raped hundreds of thousands of times in my own homeland.

I see where America has been hijacked, most Americans don’t. There is a satanic war against the nation under God, that has been waged by Britain since the revolutionary war.

We’re all being duped, and most veterans of the war on terror died from suicide, not from serving their country. The Satanist worms of glory less cowardice have betrayed humanity under the gun of a prophecy of ■■■■■■■■. There is no glory any longer to America, and the British Anglo American royalty will destroy the earth through satanic corporative alliances.

Every mentionable Mason is writhing in their graves losing everything they found to fight for and uphold.

Just ask Amadeus Mozart on little wayne and the music industry…

They’re the monkeys of satanic ignorance, denying their own human resiliency for meaningless numbers that the federal reserve bank threw at them…

LITERALLY>>>>>>MEANINGLESS NUMBERS IS FEDERAL CURRENCY.

We have long ago been hijacked by satanic bankers and bitter old people who don’t see the true light of GOD.

No one, absolutely no one has stood up for themselves. As the satanic worms eating away humanity across the earth with their cursed seeds of vegetables that poison the masses ensue, our very world is on the brink of destruction because someone…who was royalty…and very naïve and stupid…decided they should embrace the bitterness of satan and the petulant rejected children of GOD.

And when they were rejected, the petulant children of God who bit the own hand that made them out of jealousy of humankind…made a secret childish pact that even they themselves can’t keep…satan or not. They have failed at conquering the love that human beings have, and they’ll never truly hijack the kingdom of GOD…

They’ll just be jealous of it.

Petulant children of inheritance that gave themselves to the petulant children of God that were rejected BY GOD FOR WAGIN WAR AGAINST THE TRUE KINGDOM>

If GOD were in charge, Hollywood stars would be scuba diving Europa right now.

IF TRU MASONRY EXISTED>>>>>>THE SAME WOULD BE>

Yet these penny pinching petulant children of inheritance will never do anything…

AND THEY’LL ALWAYS BE THE GLORYLESS COWARDS OF THE AGE, DENYING THEIR OWN HUMANITY FOR THE PETULANTLY REJECTS OF GOD.

What a bunch of cads, huh?

Sing it brother…

You want to glorify my condemnations of America through record…

But any true American will always regret the failure,and the mandatory dissent it requires.

Sing it ¡!!!

hi how are things going do you have ptsd? it can be hard to quit if you have that!
it takes time to realise time time time time.
but the time between you and it …
or rehab ive been through this and you can do iit!
I like you better sober.

Yes I’m going through PTSD counseling, it’s taken years to actually get therapy and I’m trying to take it seriously.

2 Likes