Removing and recreating Facebook account

I’m in the process of removing and adding a new facebook account for privacy reasons.
However, I’m not sure if I should be doing this. I was not hacked- just a personal privacy issue.

I feel like I’m going to hurt people.

1 Like

are you having paranoid thoughts?

2 Likes

Why do you feel you’re going to hurt people by doing this? I think they will understand. But i would suggest not deleting the current account, instead change the privacy settings on the current one. I think people get privacy issues quite often, but they ignore it or block the person, or change some privacy settings.

@Daze is right though, it sounds like the teal problem is paranoias creeping to the surface.

1 Like

I wanted to have a fresh start on Facebook so I quit it and reopened it again. I am happy with that decision

1 Like

You could always explain why you want a new account. I guess I’m not sure what to do in this case.

1 Like

Whenever ive had a facebook account and voiced my opinion on it - ive always got trolled. Im sure people sit on it all day with their phones waiting for there next victim to have a go at. Deleted mine months ago. Ive no desire to see what my old school freinds are upto - cos it turns into a pathetic version of “top trumps” where everyone tells everyone else how well they are doing…with dumb pictures with filters on.

1 Like

Are there certain people you are trying to avoid?

1 Like

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter

You mean me?? No - Not at all, im just not bloody interested that there “little Johnny” rode a bike for the first time or whatever posted all over FB. Alot of them are damn hypocrites anyway - i was totally ignored in school - so dont expect me to be interested now your older.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.