Really angry homicidal thoughts

Upstairs neighbir my father thecwhole nine yards of rhid illness

1 Like

I hope i ■■■■■■■ die in my sleep ot have the sense to never come back.

Take some deep breaths. Try to calm down a little. What’s going on?

Tv blastintry so i dont have to hear their t

Im tired of people messing with me.

Im wlking the ■■■■ off at night i dont give a damb no more and if you think god cares he dont

I’m sorry they’re messing with you I know it’s probably very difficult if not almost impossible to ignore them. But is there anyway you can distract yourself?

No cut their brke liiines.because theyll bweed :-\ sided with asnd ill be homeless

Do not cut their brake lines. You might kill them. They may be assholes but trust me killing them is the wrong way to go about it.

1 Like

They’ve got some other bitch with them, I couldn’t even stand bout side for fresh air. I’m nor going to do shir but sleep for ■■■■■■■ ever

1 Like

Maybe sleep is for the best right now. I understand you’re angry but I hope you can find some peace.

I’m leaving the apt for a while tomorrow. I can’t sit here and worry about people.

Pack up ■■■■ and nleavenever come back.

Even through the music I can gear them calling me whore

Don’t leave and never come back you shouldn’t make decisions like that right now. Maybe you should call someone things aren’t right.

That would be good. When I get furious it always helps me to go for a walk and listen to music. Sometimes I walk around for hours if I have to, until I calm down. Sorry you’re having such a hard time right now.

I’m not going back to the ward over someone else’s ■■■■■■■■. I’m going to find a quiet place to AIT,yeah I don’t want to come back but I have to,um trying to change my gears.

Frustrated to no end

Is there anywhere else you could go for the night? Just get away for now?

Maybe to my dads but I’m not well enough to pur up with him. I’m about to try amend sleep.

1 Like