Really angry homicidal thoughts

I’ve tried everything to ignore people. I’m trying to give my meds a chance. I am so tired.

1 Like

But if you went to the ward, at least you’d be safe and away from those people.

Don’t put yourself in danger or incriminate yourself because you feel targeted or are hearing obscenities. Words can’t physically harm you, so try to just ignore it.

4 Likes

Soi have to put up with their harassment in order to keep the peace and they cangwt other people to yell at me,…where do I sign up?

Are you home alone or is your boyfriend there?

He’s here,afghjkgsbnm

I don’t want to sound harsh, but it’s only harassment because you let it get to you.
There’s no way of knowing if their words are directed at you or someone/thing else, or if they’re even real.

I don’t understand why it is so hard for you to admit to yourself that it might be in your head even though I know it feels very real.
And even if it is… Why are you getting so worked up over things random people who don’t even know you supposedly are saying?

It worries me. I don’t want you to end up in danger over something like this because you get too frustrated.

Let it slide. Rise above it. Laugh it off.

Can he help get you to the hospital if things get worse?

I dôntkñow in 2003 I was almost murdered because aco worker did not like me or was offended by me,idk anymore

He’s asleep.I’ll work through things

2 Likes

Shut the ■■■■ up Roxanna.

do you take your meds @roxanna?

Yes.they need to be adjusted.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.