I’m teaching her to paw next. I’m really happy

16 Likes

What kind of puppy is it?

1 Like

A pug. 1515151515

3 Likes

Those are so freaking cute lol.

1 Like

She’s a cutie please tell her she’s very smart and a good girl from me!! Also give her a pat and a treat from me :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe teach her to shake hands? That’s always a cute trick.

1 Like

It must be awesome to have a puppy :dog: I never had one or a cat

2 Likes

Okay. Okay. Now I’m dying for a pic. She sounds like a beauty. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll take a new picture. She is sleeping right now as mostly what I have are videos and she has grown so I want a better one…::in the morning

2 Likes

Good going, I heard that pugs are hard to train.

1 Like

Good for you @Qwerty!
That sounds cute.
Teaching your pup good manners is important.

Teach her how to stay as well!

3 Likes

Precious!! I remember it was so fun teaching my rats tricks and satisfying when they’d finally get them

1 Like

This is her this morning after just waking up. @ThePickinSkunk

6 Likes

wow cool puppy.

1 Like

Thanks. I love her to pieces

carry on buddy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The first week of having her I thought “what the hell have I done” cause it was exhausting. No sleep. No routine with her. She is just a baby.

I’ve had her 6 weeks now and there has been a lot of progress and it’s great to see it. I’ve put in a lot of hard work into her with training like potty training (not quite there yet) and leash training. Tricks. And just general manners.

Puppies are literally into EVERYTHING thankfully they sleep a lot too lol.

2 Likes

3 Likes

What a sweetums. Spoil her ■■■■ rotten. Such a sweetheart. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I LOVE HER!!

1 Like